Frequent Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Flexibelle Bell Curve Slim Leg Jeans TSV in All Lengths

i love Kim Gravel jeans and find her sizing very consistent. An 8 always fits me perfectly. I'm 5'2 and ordered a petite in the Gray. Yes they are 26 inches and meant to be an ankle jean. Perfect for me in  Phoenix, Arizona where its 85 degrees right now! I can wear with flip flops. Looks better than shorts on me in November! I'm currently wearing a similar pair of flexibelle ankle jeans with scalloped edges at the bottom I got them on As Is for a steal. I think it depends on what climate you live in. Here its currently too hot for long jeans. I get more wear out of the ankle jeans. Pair with flips or skechers. If you don't like ankle jeans but do like flexibelles, order regulars or talls. So comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking at the gray jean and I don't think it is a true gray. It is called shadow grey and it looks to have purple undertones. I could be incorrect but it doesn't look gray.

I also found website to be wonky this morning. I ordered the TSV and currently my order says “Advance Order.” Hoping that’s a mistake. I don’t see any other mention of it.
Respected Contributor

I ordered two pair of these at 3 in the morning and NOW they are on "advanced order."  I canceled them.

I am just fed up with this.  I also canceled VPH items that I ordered weeks ago that were supposedly in stock when I ordered and then suddenly were on "advance order" 

If they don't have it, they should say so when you order.

Respected Contributor

Mine will be arriving Monday the 22nd. I didn't think the wait was very long. 

Harmonize the World