Trusted Contributor

Kim G's TSV shouldn't have the background showing in the sash.

Most quality fabrics don't have the white back showing. The sash hangs and the inside out shows. Should be the same on both sides. Surprising to see this.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kim G's TSV shouldn't have the background showing in the sash.

I agree.  The white inside cheapens the look.

Trusted Contributor

I see that in many other brands too. Attitudes By Renee, Lisa Rinna, Isaac, come to mind. Especially in those hi-lo hems. the white background always shows in the longer part. Not a good look.

Respected Contributor

Most of the time I have to roll the sleeves up on I a long sleeve top. I do not mind doing this, as I like the look. I had to return some tops because I find many of the designers at QVC have a white inside. Does not look good when you roll sleeves. I guess it's cheaper to do this than have the fabric the same on inside and out.

Regular Contributor

The reason it shows is the fabric is printed and not woven.

Respected Contributor

@geegerbee I think the whole thing should not  be showing

Respected Contributor

The whole thing is cheap looking.  It has no shape, is very thin, and will look even worse after a few wearings. It's gonna hang like a used tissue.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

That is why I bought the tie dye top since it didn't look noticable. I would have bought the pink too but didn't like the white showing on the sash. 

Valued Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

The whole thing is cheap looking.  It has no shape, is very thin, and will look even worse after a few wearings. It's gonna hang like a used tissue.  

I have a few of Kim's top made out of the same fabric and I have to disagree with you. If you buy the correct size, it hangs beautifully. All of mine have held up well and I throw them in the washer and dryer. 

Super Contributor

I just don't like that style on me period so I'm not getting it.  I do have several tops by Kim and love them, but there have been some tops I've sent back because they were too big or too low in the neckline (V-necks).  I love her Flexibelle jeans and capris and have several of them.  But I also know what style works with me and what doesn't so I passed.  And, yes, this to me looks cheap.