Respected Contributor

@NJ QVC Fan wrote:

According to the description for this TSV, here are the dimensions

Measurements: 13.9" x 9.9" x 12.7", weighs 8 lbs; Cord 28"L

Seems just a little larger than the one I have. 

Respected Contributor

FYI.  Costco is also offering this model and it comes with the filter unit and some coffee pods.  It's available in store and online.  Price is $99.  Don't know if you get more pods here or at Costco.  No matter, enjoy if you're getting one.  We love ours.

Super Contributor

Yes,at Costco they are selling this model for $99......includes 15 K-cup pods...its $25.00 off regular price until the end of October...of course no shipping cost....

Honored Contributor

My K55 is still working fine, but I  would like hotter coffee plus a couple of other features so I ordered.  The shipping should have been free.  Didn't check elsewhere since I wanted the white.

Valued Contributor

My goodness Rick needs to take a chill pill. He was super hyper during the keurig show. And if you want a lesson on how to get people off the phone quick, have Ric give some lessons. Yikes!!  It is a good deal though. I had to turn it off for a few minutes as Rick was making me tired. Ha

Esteemed Contributor

There is also a Keurig TS at HSN on October 21st.

I have no idea what model it will be, but HSN tends to have a TS for older versions that QVC no longer wants to carry

Honored Contributor

We love ours. I like a fresh cup of coffee each time. Nothing worse than a pot of coffee sitting on a hot plate. I also heat up my cup and the milk I use in a cup. That way it is very hot. Just the way I like it. Also I like it strong and husband likes it mild. K cups make it easy.

Honored Contributor

My husband prefers our Keurig, and I prefer our Nespresso. I like my coffee stronger than he does. But we have had Keurigs for years..Do they spend one whole hour talking about the coffee and the vendor just keeps making cup after cup? 

Do they ever talk about troubleshooting or how to Descale the machine? It seems in a whole hour they could go over a whole lot more!

Respected Contributor

No more Keurigs for me. I have had four....only one worked. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered one in slate for DS for Christmas.