Respected Contributor

@kaemarie wrote:

they have great customer service at 4 months they would have  replaced it

Customer Service may be great but machines shouldnt be breaking ... I read the reviews on QVC and it seems many people have reported the Keurig Mini breaking within a year.

I hope it's the new k-duo where you can brew a pot using your own coffee or a pod!  Have found them online, but at around $229 I'd like to see if QVC will offer as the TSV.

Frequent Contributor

It's the Keurig K-Elite.  I just pre-ordered one as I'm in the market for a new Keurig and this one has the features that I was looking for.  I also checked current pricing in Bed, Bath, & Beyond and the Keurig website and this price is the best.  At Bed Bath, the price  for this Keurig (even with the 20% coupon) is still higher and you don't get all the coffee and extras that come with the QVC TSV.  This is my 4th Keurig and it will also be the 3rd time ordering Keurig from QVC. 

I currently have the K-55 which is smaller than my previous Keurigs and although it is still working okay, I want the options of larger water tank, hot water button that I previously had on early models.  I'm also intrigued by the stronger brew button.

I think this is a great deal for everyone in the market looking for a new Keurig.

Respected Contributor

How big is the footprint ? I currently own the Keurig Mini K15 and it has broke twice within a year.  Im getting fed up with Keurig machines not holding up like Mr. Coffee machines did in the 70s and 80s. Is there any guarantee this wiill work for a few years?  Are the larger Keurigs more reliable ?

Frequent Contributor

According to the description for this TSV, here are the dimensions

Measurements: 13.9" x 9.9" x 12.7", weighs 8 lbs; Cord 28"L

Respected Contributor

@NJ QVC Fan wrote:

@NJ QVC Fan wrote:

NJQVCFAN, have you ordered it ?  Should I wait for the presentation ?  There is no video up yet.

Frequent Contributor

Reever

Yes, I pre-ordered this Keurig in Slate

Frequent Contributor

Reever

You can also google this Keurig.  I also found lots of video reviews on youtube, including some QVC videos.  Everything seems pretty positive and it is a great price.

Respected Contributor

@NJ QVC Fan wrote:

Reever

You can also google this Keurig.  I also found lots of video reviews on youtube, including some QVC videos.  Everything seems pretty positive and it is a great price.

Going to wait and see what Carolyn Gracie has to say about it. 

Frequent Contributor

Reever

I was in BB&B this morning and the Keurig K-Elite was on display and the

price was $169.95.  Of course it didn't come with all the extras and k cups.

My first two Keurigs were the Platinum and the Platinum Plus.  My favorite was the Platinum Plus (which was a TSV).  It did stop working after a few years which is why I reluctantly got the smaller one.  I really think you will be happy with the K-Elite.  I ordered early to be sure to get the color I wanted as the slate is always in limited supply.