Honored Contributor

I have one of the one cup Keurigs that I have to fill everytime I want a cup of coffee.  I like that because I only use it on the weekends and I'm the only coffee drinker so I really don't want water sitting in a resevoir anyhow.

I've wanted another one to put in our camper.  If this is the TSV and it comes in colors other than black, maybe I'll get this and take my current, older Keurig to our camper.

FYI, Keurig is having 20% off on their website right now.  Might be worth a look.  

Honored Contributor

That new K-Mini Keurig is so cute (less than 5" wide), and may be right up my alley for traveling with it to my Mom's on weekends.  Target has it in light blue/green (called Oasis), and also the black color, for $69.99.

However, the K-Mini Plus is supposed to be coming to QVC, and it's available at BBB right now, for $99.  I noticed this Plus version has a "strong brew" setting.

Super Contributor

Thanks for clarifying! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I checked the Keurig site.  The Mini Plus is $99.99 and there is a 20% off code good through 9/9.  S/H is free.  It comes in matte black or cardinal red. 

Trusted Contributor

The TS on HSN today is for the Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, but they only have red and black. It's $89.95.

keurig-k-select-coffee-maker-with-my-k-cup-and-48-k-cup-d-20180928102423893_639978.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I believe this is the model I have.  It is a replacement for me.  I find it okay, does its job.  But in my honest opinion the quality of the unit is much less  over time.  Much lighter,more fragile, material it is  made from seems so much different.  

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

They had their TSV last year on December 10, 2017.

I know they've had them around Thanksgiving time in years past, too.

Looking at Melissa Epps Facebook page she showed a picture of the K mini plus (5 inches wide, smallest ever) and said it was coming to QVC this fall and she gave a wink....maybe hinting that it will be the TSV?

(just a wild guess)

K-Mini-Plus-Coffee-Maker_5000200239_swatch.png

that is very sleek looking, but doesn't hold much water,  if you drink 1 cup a day----but I don't know such a person

BBB carries all kinds of coffee machines I would try there if you have a coupon 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  The Keurig Mini Plus is available now at QVC, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and several other places.  It's $99, at least right now.  Target has the Keurig Mini (not Plus) on sale for $59.  The difference is the Plus has a strong option, the small water resevoir is removeable, and the front of the Keurig (where you place your cup) has removeable storage for 9 K-cups.

I can see this for an office, or guest room.  I'm considering it to take to my mom's condo; she does not drink coffee, but I do and I visit her once a month (in a different state).  She has a very small kitchen, so this footprint is ideal, plus no need for a large water resevoir.  One cup at a time is perfect for these visits.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear, I have a mini right now at home that only holds 1 cup of water at a time.  It's perfect for me.  I'm the only coffee drinker in my house and I only drink 1 cup on the weekends.  During the week I drink a cup at work.

I'd be surprised if this is the TSV though.  It's recently been featured on the homepage and not as a TSV presale.  Just as a new item.  

Contributor
There is supposed to be a Keurig tsv on October 31st.