Honored Contributor

@WyattsGammah wrote:

Wow, I wonder what company is making the fridge to go in with Keurig?? Really I had small one 4yrs ago....even flushing w/ full strength vinegar, which is what the customer rep advised me to do, it still would only brew maybe an ounce or two....wtheck!!! Then when more H20 is put in of course it overflows...grrrrr. So basically you have to purchase again....wanna bet? I was already only using my own java in the brew attachment anyway for the longest time. Guess they think customers have money trees. As far as SOUP...are we really so lazy these days, only want to 'press a button'?!

It's the GE Cafe.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I love mine.  I've never had one fail.  I upgraded and passed the old ones along.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Frequent Contributor

@Alexa6352 ... you're a much better woman than I ... haha .. my MIL has already commented that the k-cups are way too expensive, and she doesn't even own a Keurig.  This, too, swayed me from the purchase, although I believe she would really like it.  That's why i was going to include a supply of kcups, so they could last her a while.  Smiley Frustrated

Frequent Contributor

@WyattsGammah .. I hear ya on the soup.  Although it may be convenient for some, I think it's ridiculous.  But, who am I ?

Valued Contributor

@FASHIONQueen, My MIL has 4 kids..We all give her K-cups for Birthday,Mother's Day Christmas...She lives alone..makes maybe 1 or 2 cups a day....She figures it's way cheaper than buying POUNDS of Coffee and making 3 or 4 cups and only wants 1 cup in the morning and then maybe a Cup at night...It comes out way cheaper...

Would you happen to have the item numbr for the TSV on 12/9?

Thanks!