Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

No more Keurigs for me. I have had four....only one worked. 

Seems to be a common complaint. Ive had two die in 2 years. And my Mr. Coffee worked from 1976 to 1992 !  

Mr. Coffee made a quality product, presumably made in USA as compared to the Chinese rubbish that is sold today

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

Seems to be a common complaint. Ive had two die in 2 years. And my Mr. Coffee worked from 1976 to 1992 !  

Mr. Coffee made a quality product, presumably made in USA as compared to the Chinese rubbish that is sold today

Mr Coffee is made in China.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

I've had mine at least 5 years and ordered the new one for the stronger brew and that it turns off automatically after 15 minutes to 2 hours however you program it to save energy. My current Keurig heats water all day from 9am to 5pm (which is how I set it). 

Costco has the Elite for $99. Right now. 

Respected Contributor

David Venable was pushinh some kind of cinammon cookie coffee yesterday. I had to pass. Dont like sweet coffees.

Valued Contributor

This exact same model is currently at Costco for $99 and includes one box of coffee and the filter. Not sure about the My KCup. Normally I would check there before ordering but did not get around to it this time and ordered from here. At least I got the extra coffee but did not like the shipping charges at all. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered from Costco $99. Came with 15 K cup pods and the My Filter. Didn't like the coffees the Q was offering anyway. Saved $40. Because no shipping at Costco. Costco has the Elite C which is exactly the same but with less K cups. You can Google the difference. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cheaper at Walmart.

Frequent Contributor

Just a followup regarding my Keurig K-Elite purchase.  This is the best Keurig I have every purchased.  I previously had the Platinum and then the Platinum Plus.  When They stopped working, I reluctantly bought the Classic which was smaller and did not have 5 cup sizes, but it worked well and I was happy. (the Classic is now in my pantry as a backup)

The K-Elite has the 75 oz reservior, hot water button, and 5 cup sizes like my Platinum Plus had.  In addition, this new one also has the strong button and the iced  coffee button so I am very pleased with my purchase.   It was a great value for me and I am very happy with all the k-cups included.

Respected Contributor

@NJ QVC Fan wrote:

Just a followup regarding my Keurig K-Elite purchase.  This is the best Keurig I have every purchased.  I previously had the Platinum and then the Platinum Plus.  When They stopped working, I reluctantly bought the Classic which was smaller and did not have 5 cup sizes, but it worked well and I was happy. (the Classic is now in my pantry as a backup)

The K-Elite has the 75 oz reservior, hot water button, and 5 cup sizes like my Platinum Plus had.  In addition, this new one also has the strong button and the iced  coffee button so I am very pleased with my purchase.   It was a great value for me and I am very happy with all the k-cups included.

After brewing do you remove the Kcup and leave the Keurig open? 

Honored Contributor

I have been a Keurig user for  years.  I ordered the recent TSV for an upgrade.  It still hasn't arrived.  Anyone else get theirs?  Your opinion,  please.