Occasional Contributor

Anyone know what the Keurig TSV is on October 9th?

Honored Contributor

No idea. I ordered K49614 last month. Love mine!

Respected Contributor

Nope, I don't know. I ordered the TSV mini last Oct. or Nov. and it didn't work within 4 months. I called Keurig and they replaced it with a new one and that was in March. I've had no issues so far with the new one. I do like it a lot, though.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm guessing a coffee maker.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@catter70Glad to hear Keurig still is offering good service.  I have minis in both my condo as well as a little summer apartment.  I did call for service on one of them -  the problem turned out to be of my own making, but the service rep was superb.

Both of my machines are now over 10 years old.  Given how fast so many appliances malfunction today, I'm pleased and will replace when necessary.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops  Yes, I was really bummed when my first one died after only 4 months. I only drink 1 cup a day so that wasn't good. I like this because it's always the right strength. I always either got it too strong or too weak when I tried making just the one cup in other coffee makers. I'm hoping this one lasts a good while.

Frequent Contributor

I hope it is the new one that you can brew k-cups or a carafe using your own ground coffee.  I now have a carafe Keurig and have just found out that Keurig is no longer making the carafe coffee pods.  

Respected Contributor

I have shyed away from Keurig machines. Have read reviews, especially of the Mini that they are breaking within 4-6 months of ownership. Coupled with the high cosr of K CUPS I have found it more economoical to use the "Scoop" by Hamilton Beach.  The Scoop uses ground coffee not KCups yet still dispenses a single cup of coffee.

scoop.jpg

Super Contributor

Hoping it's not their "new" Duo - combination carafe (where you can use your own coffee and filters) and individual k-cups - currently it has only been availabe thru Keurig and Walmart. Just rec'd my 3rd replacement (first ones I returned directly to Walmart, other thru Keurig) - even though Keurig customer service is amazing;  if this one doesn't hold up, I'm done!

Contributor

they have great customer service at 4 months they would have  replaced it