Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Anyone know when will be the next Keurig TSV? I want to switch to the sandy pearl color.

Trusted Contributor

They had their TSV last year on December 10, 2017.

I know they've had them around Thanksgiving time in years past, too.

Looking at Melissa Epps Facebook page she showed a picture of the K mini plus (5 inches wide, smallest ever) and said it was coming to QVC this fall and she gave a wink....maybe hinting that it will be the TSV?

(just a wild guess)

K-Mini-Plus-Coffee-Maker_5000200239_swatch.png

Honored Contributor

Not interested unless they have other colors.   (I do love Keurig and use mine every day.)

Esteemed Contributor

I got my Keurig during the TSV last December.

Don't use it over the summer months.

My first coffeemaker. Got it in black.

Soon will make hot chocolate and coffee when weather turns cooler.

Super Contributor

This Mini-Plus is $99.99 on the Bed, Bath and Beyond website. It IS small and you have to fill the resevoir every time you need a cup of coffee. It makes 6-12 oz cups. Right now it only comes in black, but it has a nifty pod storgage compartment. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tl98466 wrote:

This Mini-Plus is $99.99 on the Bed, Bath and Beyond website. It IS small and you have to fill the resevoir every time you need a cup of coffee. It makes 6-12 oz cups. Right now it only comes in black, but it has a nifty pod storgage compartment. Smiley Happy

@tl98466

i am confused..... if it takes only one cup of water at a time, how does it make 6- 12 ounce cups?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@tl98466 wrote:

@tl98466

i am confused..... if it takes only one cup of water at a time, how does it make 6- 12 ounce cups?

@sunshine45, hope you don't mined my replying but was just reading this thread.  I've got a different model that makes one cup at a time.  I think @tl98466 meant one cup which could be from a 6oz, 8oz, 10oz, up to12oz.  It's actually - my model is - no water thing to fill, clean and get filters for!

Honored Contributor

thanks @eddyandme

that make sense.......i just misinterpreted it!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I had the original mini and you had to fill it each time.  Now I have the K55 (I think that's it) and it has the resevoir, but seems I am always filling it anyway.  

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I had the original mini and you had to fill it each time.  Now I have the K55 (I think that's it) and it has the resevoir, but seems I am always filling it anyway.  

I have both of these. We take the mini when we travel.