Contributor

Does anyone know what this is? Was shocked to see another one listed.

Contributor

I was just wondering the same!

Esteemed Contributor

It is the Keurig K10 Personal coffeemaker with 36 K-cups. Price is $69.96. It is the TSV for December 10.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Valued Contributor

I just bought that one at Kohl's online for $52.00. I would think with the Q's high shipping that I got a good deal at Kohl's. This offer may have something added to it but I now have one and ready for Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe that I am still so confused about a coffeemaker. I passed on the new 2.0 TSV since my experience is that the more high-tech something is the more prone it is to break down. (I had two Krups machines die after a few months.) I am thinking about the K10 and looked at Kohls and Macys online and they both have what they call the K10 MINIplus. Is this the same as the model QVC carries? Macy's posts a $150 price but 40% off today. That $150 seems high for the K10 so am I missing something.

Respected Contributor
On 11/18/2014 Johnnyeager said:

I can't believe that I am still so confused about a coffeemaker. I passed on the new 2.0 TSV since my experience is that the more high-tech something is the more prone it is to break down. (I had two Krups machines die after a few months.) I am thinking about the K10 and looked at Kohls and Macys online and they both have what they call the K10 MINIplus. Is this the same as the model QVC carries? Macy's posts a $150 price but 40% off today. That $150 seems high for the K10 so am I missing something.

Last time I was in Walmart they had 2 rows of coffee makers. About every kind you can imagine for the holidays. I imagine the minis are all pretty much the same. Make sure if you buy one like that you have a choice of 3 cup sizes. I have a small one that can do 6, 8 and 10 oz. My husband basically likes colored water and I want strong coffee.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*