Super Contributor
Does anyone know what it is? Thanks!
Respected Contributor

I don't think anyone knows for certain until they post it a few days prior. Do you get notified of the TSV by emails a few days ahead? They're also shown online under TSV.

Isn't the K- Supreme their newest model? That may be it. 

Super Contributor
Thanks. I thought some people got mailings and access to TSVs before they aired, QVC Insider? Maybe they don't do that anyone.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Keurig TSV 10/18?

[ Edited ]

@autumnnj   This is just a guess but following clues I think it might be the Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig.  Make your own cocktails. There is a glimpse on Melissa Epps' IG story tonight.

Super Contributor

I don't know...but I would guess the latest model which just recently became available at Costco....$30. Off ....what will be their regular price when this promotion ends....

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@autumnnj   This is just a guess but following clues I think it might be the Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig.  Make your own cocktails. There is a glimpse on Melissa Epps' IG story tonightt

We need this like a hole in the head.  During the pandemic many are trying to eat healthy and avoid alcoholic consumption to keep our  immune systems strong. If QVC decided to air this they are tone deaf to how Americans feel.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@autumnnj   This is just a guess but following clues I think it might be the Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig.  Make your own cocktails. There is a glimpse on Melissa Epps' IG story tonightt

We need this like a hole in the head.  During the pandemic many are trying to eat healthy and avoid alcoholic consumption to keep our  immune systems strong. If QVC decided to air this they are tone deaf to how Americans feel.

@Reever  QVC has been selling wine all during this Pandemic. Our liquor stores are always busy.

Esteemed Contributor

Not consuming alcohol?  Hardly.

In March 2020 alcohol sales (outside of bars/restaurants) were up 54% over the previous year.  The trend continued into April with a 50% rise.

More recently,  sales remain up 24% overall,  27% for higher alcohol spirits.

I think that this trend will persist for some time to come.

Super Contributor
Thanks everyone. I'm hoping it's the latest brewer. We'll see!
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Reever   I don't know where you live, but in my corner of the world, alcohol sales are up  since Covid hit.  Our bars are still not fully open and you have to order food to get an adult drink.

That means the masses are buying to consume at home.  The stores are packed with people.  In my state, you cannot buy hard liquor in stores.  You must buy from special state run stores.  Business is booming.

Eat healthy and build up immune systems? Laughable.  The sales of junk food are up as well.