Super Contributor

I've got a 40% off Kohl's coupon for today, so I'm seriously considering the Keurig Duo Plus, since I like making single cups for drinking hot coffee and carafes for making pitchers of cold coffee, I just wish it had temperature settings like the K-Supreme Plus has.

Super Contributor

Costco is selling the same thing, but no shipping and a better valued set!  Qvc just isn't competitive in the types of things 

Esteemed Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

Costco is selling the same thing, but no shipping and a better valued set!  Qvc just isn't competitive in the types of things 

@minimalistWF   Too late now because it is sold out but that is not the same unit Q was selling. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I purchased this Keurig TSV.  Great price.

I had Keurigs years ago, for my home and office.  But their multiple bad mistakes in years past eventually turned me off completely.  That fiasco with forcing the change in Kcup styles, technical problems with some models, not making the Kcups recyclable, etc. 

But I think the recent models have definitely come a long way since then.

I even contemplated getting the upgraded model of this TSV -- the Keurig Supreme-Plus.  But that one just has a larger water reservoir, and a temperature control. I'm the only one who will be using it now, so neither of those things matter to me.  Plus, that $189 price for the Plus version is more than I would pay. 

If you purchase the plus at Target you get a $40 gift card. Their plus is $189.00. So, it costs $149.00.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@minimalistWF wrote:

@minimalistWF   Too late now because it is sold out but that is not the same unit Q was selling. 

Actually, today I ordered the Supreme Plus from Costco.  It is $35 off until the 25th of October.  It comes with some K cups, a filter, and the gizmo that allows you to use your own ground coffee.  Also, it is stainless steel, not simply "grey."  On the unfortunate side, the shipping was $4.99, so the savings was really just $30.  Total with tax and shipping was $111 and change.

Super Contributor

I got mine today, the coffee tastes great! I'm surprised by the bad reviews. Some are angry that it sold out, others are saying it's defective. My old one is still

going after 13 years, I hope this one lasts as long. I got the gray, it looks very nice.