Valued Contributor

Keurig K10 on special sunday

Did anyone purchase this smaller Keurig? I caved and bought it before I checked out reviews, which is rare for me.

I used one for the first time this past spring in our hotel in NYC and loved it. I plan to use it in the kitchen, but also move it to my guest room when I have company. A lot of family stay with me often and it seemed a nice touch for them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Keurig K10 on special sunday

It was a great buy since it included not only some k-cups, but the spinning storage unit, as well. I already have one so I didn't purchase.  I hope you enjoy it!  I have that spiiner, BTW, and I love it. 

Honored Contributor

I've been using my K10 for about a year now.  It's perfect for my needs.  And has served me well, thus far!

Regular Contributor

I have a little blue one tht I've used for over 2 years now, lately for 3-4 cups/day, with no trouble.  My husband recently used one in a hotel and now wants  mine for our remodeled bathroom.  Fortnately, I have a newer model still in the box to replace it in the kitchen.  Enjoy!!

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everyone, for your input and experiences. Looking forward to getting it now!