Respected Contributor

@stb13, thank you for your reply.  Off to take a look.  Good news.

Frequent Contributor
I decided to give it a try. The before and after pics are amazing. I will only use cruelty free products as well.
Respected Contributor

@stb13 wrote:
I decided to give it a try. The before and after pics are amazing. I will only use cruelty free products as well.

If you believe the before and after pictures I have a bridge to sell you...

No topical product can remove lines as they do in Q pictures.

Only a filler - temporary- or surgery - permanent - can do that.

Frequent Contributor
In case you need to know...
No, my "befores" are no where near what is in the pics, not even close. So, no, I'm not expecting miracles to happen. I have to use skincare anyway, so it can't hurt to try in my opinion. If my results are even a fraction of what I see that is acceptable to me.
Respected Contributor

@stb13 wrote:
In case you need to know...
No, my "befores" are no where near what is in the pics, not even close. So, no, I'm not expecting miracles to happen. I have to use skincare anyway, so it can't hurt to try in my opinion. If my results are even a fraction of what I see that is acceptable to me.

Good luck with that!

Esteemed Contributor

I've used Lancer and am now using Kaplan. Both of them are good. I see a difference in that I think Lancer polish is a bit stronger, while Kaplan is more gentle. 

Both are good and I've had good results. With Kaplan, it leaves skin feeling moisturized. 

As exfoliater and cleanser, both good. I don't know which I will go with after this. I would like to try Kaplan's moisturizer and eye cream. Lancer's is excellent. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kaplan MD skincare

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant  wrote...

If you believe the before and after pictures I have a bridge to sell you...

No topical product can remove lines as they do in Q pictures.

Only a filler - temporary- or surgery - permanent - can do that.

Products "cannot remove wrinkles" but they can keep the skin healthy so it will not wrinkle!  I'm living proof!

Been using it about 4 years and it is a great product!

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried just about every brand and find drugstore products are just as good. Girls should start their skincare in their teens, not mid life.  I stress sunscreen & moisturizer to mine. Love ROC.