Trusted Contributor

Has anyone ever heard of or tried the TSV...Kaplan MD skincare???

Valued Contributor

@ruthbe I use it. Not the cream, that's new. I LOVE it. It really works to clean out my pores. I look in my10 X magnification mirror and I really see the difference. It's a great product.

Honored Contributor

I have been using the daily facial for two years now and love it.  I use it in the morning.  I also use his toner which is also excellent.  I ordered the TSV and can't wait to try the new moisturizer.  I am on waitlist for the eye serum.

Honored Contributor

I tried his daily scrub....diamond scrub sometime back. It worked well and left the skin very, very smooth.

However, I prefer to stick with a single line of products as much as possible, so I didn't purchase any more. I think there is less chance of having skin problems if you stick with the same product line. You never know if an ingredient in one skin line is clashing with an ingredient in yet another line of skin care, if you are having problems. My skin does best when I don't mix product lines.

Respected Contributor

I use Dr. Kaplan's skincare and just love it.  It really works.  My skin looks smoother, and my pores have shrunk considerably.  Best skincare I have used by far and it is very gentle on the skin.  I highly recommend Dr. Kaplan's products.

Respected Contributor

Hi, for some reason I can't find the post new message button!  So hopefully, it's ok to post my question here on this thread.

I've tried a sample of the lancer scrub (the method) and was wondering how Kaplan's scrub compares to that?  Has anyone tried both and prefers one vs. the other?  And if so why?  And what type of skin do you have?  Is one scrub better for older, sensitive, but breakout prone skin?  All info. would be appreciated!  

Seems like people who have tried the kaplan like it but really the same with lancer too. Help me choose!  Thank you Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I tried his daily scrub....diamond scrub sometime back. It worked well and left the skin very, very smooth.

However, I prefer to stick with a single line of products as much as possible, so I didn't purchase any more. I think there is less chance of having skin problems if you stick with the same product line. You never know if an ingredient in one skin line is clashing with an ingredient in yet another line of skin care, if you are having problems. My skin does best when I don't mix product lines.

I will never understand people who spend $$$$ on beauty products that SAY they remove lines, wrinkles, etc., and show 'MIRACLE" pictures and then review and say'my skin feels so smooth." What happened to the miracle promise of the removal of lines and wrinkles?? I use all clean products from GO PURE for a fraction of the price and my skin is very smooth. No, the products don't remove lines and wrinkles- only cosmetic surgery does that. Which I have had done.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never tried this product but when I saw him he had some resemblance to Dr. Death.. It was just my perspective.

Respected Contributor

I was considering trying this, but can't find out if it's cruelty frree.  If it isn't, that's a deal breaker for me.

Anyone have any idea?

TIA.

Frequent Contributor
They are leaping bunny certified. From his website:
Cruelty free
We have been awarded the prestigious leaping bunny logo for our commitment to never test our ingredients or finished products on animals.