Respected Contributor

Re: KOCHBLUME BOTTLE BRUSHES

Too expensive and I will be just fine without these.  

Respected Contributor

Agree about price too high plus $5.50 shipping.
Trusted Contributor

Nearly $40 for brushes and two small towels is excessive, IMO, although they seem to do a great job. I use a soap dispensing Oxy scrubber and put it in the dishwasher when it gets dirty.

dee

Respected Contributor

$5.50 for SHIPPING....   that stopped any interest that I MAY have had.  How nice it would have been to get FREE SHIPPING or at least REDUCED SHIPPING. 

Esteemed Contributor

The shipping was disappointing, but I ordered.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda 

I ordered, too. I have never seen anything similar in stores I frequent here and I’m tired of buying things that don’t do a good job. Or not being able to find anything that will work at all. 

Respected Contributor

I actually regret not ordering them. I use a lot of different shaped bottles and I like they were silicone. I liked all of the shapes but probably dont need all of them. I bought a medium round shaped silicone brush from Marshalls or TJ Maxx a few weeks ago, I loved it. Better than the white wired brushes. And it had some silicone on the tip that did a great job for the bottom of bottles I cant reach by hand.  I forget what I paid for it though, maybe 4 bucks.

The shipping stopped me for some reason. I thought it was high and it would of pushed the price to about 40 bucks when all done.  I didnt think the price per item was terrible but I didnt want to pay 40 bucks. I can do without them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought it was an interesting concept, and might have found one or possibly two brushes useful but I didn't see needing 4 (I have plenty of microfiber towels) and definitely not with $5.50 shipping.

Contributor

I currently have the two piece set of the long brush and bottle brush and love them. I previously had the wire brushes that would get discolored when I was washing out iced tea pitchers.  These are sturdy and have lasted (and stayed nice looking) for a long time.   I didn't get the new set since I didn't really need the other two, but I was tempted by the glass brush.

Esteemed Contributor

No, I did not purchase the 2 cloths with the 4 pc set Kochblume bottle washers, but sure someone will find those handy dandy. I did not gather information until later in the late evening. I had been on line in search while watching a video for another item. 

Several years I thought that some, ' just some'- of qv's items were new or interesting. Usually by scrolling. I hope that the bushes were a huge success. 

I do buy the selection of foods: ( old familiars), i.e., Chesapeake Bay ( difficult to find, now). Some L&L.

I am not adverse paying for shipping and handling, but as recently, 26 months ago, the shipping for a mere smal item usually, are always it appears is $3.50. - $5.50.  I did not realize the Today's value was $40./w/ S/H +tax. 

I can- hope to- buy direct from elsewhere w/o the S/H, so I have very little interest what is presented, unless a bottle brush next door in the shopping strip is closer and I need something else.  I use one of the long handled brushes for MU to remove most bitty food items with innovation.

My time, also, is limited to my scheduling. That was the reason in not watch the special earlier all the way through.

I do not remember any bottle brushes ten+ years ago, 60 percent of what was ordered was either Northern Nights; 100% pima cotton, or very few pieces of clothing, along with dryer vent cleaners that I still use for bottles brushes.

I can find (almost) same item on A.-with a lower price and free shipping (Prime). The Kochblume bottle brushes are or were there at what I viewed a reasonable price, but clean with jars and whatever with simple long handled utensils and a cloth. No, I did not buy, but saw those around 10pm yesterday, so know very little, exactly... what was the invention of any unknown surprise...~?

To be fair, I do buy what is offered in foods through October to December 10th, then freeze. I buy in quantities.

The brushes could be of purpose for many other things, though

I buy certain Qv's replacement filters for that exact model #, not available as know, from last January this year. Maybe use the brush for that, also.

Brushes; very convenient for shopping if living out miles away to any kitchen supply. I hope that everyone does enjoy this topic's product, though. 

As I  mentioned, S/H is not my total non interesting issue.

I definitely do a lot during time mentioned of foods and freeze.