Highlighted
Respected Contributor

And she is beautiful ....

Esteemed Contributor

Every designer has a design team and it is not a negative.  A creative person can have a vision, sketch it out, choose fabric and pass it along to be executed if possible.  I'm sure Kim has wonderful people around her that she trusts.  That's the sign of a successful leader.  She sure knows her stuff when presenting and also what women want IMO.  I used to watch her show when she was preparing, coaching and dressing  beauty pageant contestants  and she is  the same now as she was on that show.  Love Kim

Valued Contributor
She's so fun and enjoyable to watch even if I don't purchase anything. She has so much talent in her designs. She's very authentic, kind and sweet the best QVC clothes designer they've ever had.

Occasional Contributor

I love Kim's clothes.  Just wish there were more quantity of her clothes in stock.  Many things sell out before I have a chance to buy them.  I guess that's a good thing for my budget. 

Honored Contributor

I was just telling my husband last night her line gets better & better every year.  In the beginning I bought a few of her items that have now been donated, but her newer stuff has made me really love her line. I look at her stuff before I look at anyone else's now.  Her slub knit is the best, the coolest for my year-round hot weather & menopause...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Love her 100%, also I love her designs and clothing line. I only have a couple pieces and they are fabulous. I believe she is the best fashion line on the Q

Honored Contributor

Kim has stated many times she designs and sews.  Thats her thing.  If Im not mistaken I believe she designed and made her clothes, including the bathing suit when she competed for Miss Georgia.

I think she has a lot of influence in her designs.  A person does not have to be a "diploma'd designer" to design clothes.  I have known several non designers over the years that would design their own clothes and then sew it.

I should be so lucky.  I cant design a circle. Woman Frustrated

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching her and like her fashions, I also enjoyed Martha Stewart's clothing line.