Esteemed Contributor

She really  is a beautiful woman.  Her eyes are mesmerizing and I love her hair.  She also has a great pair of legs!  I like her in those Bermuda shorts and I've seen her rocking other shorts too.  She's a hoot!   She's a darn good designer

Honored Contributor

I like her too and agree, she's a beautiful woman and super salesperson.  But I don't believe for one minute she really designs that stuff.  Fashion design is too complex for someone to walk in off the street and just start doing.  I took several courses in college and soon came to appreciate how much goes into it.   My university had a four year major in fashion design and that was just for starters. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I agree. Love her sense of humor. 

Honored Contributor

I agree that she is a beautiful woman!  She has gorgeous eyes and a great sense of style.  Love her personality too!

However I don't believe that she designs her line...she  suggests and approves what is in her line.  One has to study for a long time to become a clothing designer.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like her too and agree, she's a beautiful woman and super salesperson.  But I don't believe for one minute she really designs that stuff.  Fashion design is too complex for someone to walk in off the street and just start doing.  I took several courses in college and soon came to appreciate how much goes into it. 

I know for a fact she is more than wonderful.  She has helped a lot of organizations and a lot of people. She really does give back.

During last night's TSV presentation she said her best friend Amy designed the striped/tie dye top they were selling. I think it sold out. A lot of items did! She probably does have a designing team as you said @Kachina624, but I imagine she's very involved in her fashions too!   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
@kachina. She admits to having a design team
Esteemed Contributor

I was not too sure about her at first, but the more I watch her, the more I like her.  I am wearing one of her tie-dyed sleeveless dresses today (I got two different colors,) and I really like it.  I have two of her tops too.

I have thankfully moved away from Susan Graver and all that liquid knit. 

I am also loving the cotton/modal dresses that Isaac Mizrahi does.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I believe she was Miss Georgia in the early 90's.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I.love Kim's designs.  They all have a design team.  She does know how to sew and what looks good.  I am sure she is very involved in her designs.  I love her clothes and have several tops.  Have not tried pants yet but I can always find those locally that I like.

I wore her tank and shrug today and was very comfortable all day long.  I tied it loosely.  I have two sets.  

I ordered two TSV today and starter with one but just had to get another one.  

I wish were shipping sooner.

Honored Contributor

She's my favorite!