Honored Contributor

I ordered it in blue for my husbands birthday.......hope he likes it-he never likes anything I get him-he's a very unmaterialistic person, the opposite of me in that way-I love "things"

Keurig K45 Coffee Maker w/ My K-Cup, 48 K-Cup Packs

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I think it's great he's not materialistic.   Maybe he'll think the Keurig generates too much waste, preferring to use the coffee maker you already have.

Valued Contributor

If he is a coffee drinker, it's hard not to love the coffee from Keurigs!

Respected Contributor

Well I love mine.  It looks like a good variety of types of coffees, he should find one he likes.  I myself like dark roasts and extrabold.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

My husband also isn't interested in birthday presents...so I get him something I like!  I got one of these because ours is old and its hard to find the ones that take all the k cups. Great price too.

Trusted Contributor

I,m thinking of ordering it for my son for his condo.  He is in college and is always spending money on coffee .  And likes myKuerig 

Trusted Contributor

I did an extensive web search this morning and this is the cheapest price I found anywhere for this machine...........and the others didn't come with any pods...just the Keurig itself.  I'm getting it in red, but will take the coffee pods to work so someone else can use them since I don't drink coffee.  I drink hot chocolate every day and will purchase some hot chocolate pods.

Contributor

I got one for my son last year for Christmas for his dorm room. They love it and he'd let kids from the hall use it.  He would also run water through to have hot water for his oatmeal.

Super Contributor

I have resisted the urge to purchase a Keurig for many years, but the TSV is quite tempting.  The reason I've not purchased one is because I only drink decaf and the K-cups they provide all contain caffeine.  I sure wish they would give the buyer an option for strictly decaf cups.  If they did, I would have bought a Keurig long ago.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Contributor

@Beauty2B wrote:

I have resisted the urge to purchase a Keurig for many years, but the TSV is quite tempting.  The reason I've not purchased one is because I only drink decaf and the K-cups they provide all contain caffeine.  I sure wish they would give the buyer an option for strictly decaf cups.  If they did, I would have bought a Keurig long ago.

I hear you!  Due to stomach issues I can only drink decaf also. I went ahead and got this one mainly because it's such a good price and I know we'll use it. Ever since I got my son one & my husband used it, he's been after us to get one. We currently have a Tassimo machine which is on it's last leg.  Anyway I figure my husband will drink up the k-cups which come with the TSV and I'll go to BedBath & Beyond and get the decaf k-cups. I also have a couple bags of decaf coffee and can use the little cup thing for that. But it really would be nice if that offered a 'decaf' option for those of us who can't drink regular coffee or maybe a tea/hot cocoa option too