Honored Contributor

Re: K49510 totes

[ Edited ]

I already own their other tote -- item #K47005, which are the California Innovations XL Thermal Cooler Totes.  I love them!

They are different from yesterday's TSV in that they are larger, and most importantly, have a thermal barrier -- foam insulation.  So they truly hold very hot things and very cold things.  No transfer of heat or cold to your hands if you need to carry them horizontally.  The straps are convertible so if I do need to carry it horizontally (i.e., with casseroles inside), I can with the straps.  I can also convert the straps to a backpack style. 

When these thermal totes come back in stock I'm getting more because they are perfection!

Respected Contributor

Re: K49510 totes

[ Edited ]

I ordered the IM set Sunday night from Ricks show.  That set sold out before the TSV presentation.  My boss gifted us one from a few years ago. It has held up pretty well.  Keeps the ice for a long period and does not leak.  Can’t wait to get them.  While we still have access to grocery plastic, I would like to transition to these.  

Honored Contributor

I bought a set from QVC a few years ago.  Was a TSV.  They are holding up well; I gifted a couple also.  To me these in the recent TSV  were too large for my use.  We have to take our own reuseable bag to all stores in this state.  With these larger bags the clerks would fill them too full and be too heavy for me.  I like the size I have which seem to be smaller than these and all are insulated.  I'm very satisfied with the ones I have; good size for me.

Frequent Contributor

Mine are still in process after 6 days! Very frustrating.