Respected Contributor
I’m a sports mom and find these are the best bags for the ball field.
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

They look heavy duty and worth it to me.  Much more than your $1.99 bag, not the same thing by any manner of means.

Since I don't believe we've ever met, how would you know the quality of bag I'm talking about?  LOL  Have a great day

Valued Contributor

@Flika13-- I use these too.  They offer some pretty cute seasonal artwork on the TJMaxx bags.  I use them for groceries, and I'm always lugging things to and from my Mom's house.  For cold or frozen foods, I use the Rachel Ray thermal bags.  Of course, Rachel's bags are more expensive, but they're very well made and they last forever!  Needless to say, I'm passing on the TSV.

Contributor

@Kachina624 I could not find a tag in either of the bags giving a description of the material. However, I have versions of these bags from previous purchases and they seem to be similar in quality and they have held up extremely well.  

Trusted Contributor
These are good to carry your go-go boots in.
Honored Contributor

I don't know about these particular bags, but I have insulated bags from a few years ago that I bought on the Q and they are very good quality.  I only live a mile or two from my regular grocery, but in summer I still want my cold stuff in an insulated bag, especially milk.  And I'm fine if they stuff them full.  Fewer bags for me to carry up the stairs, and as long as it's not too heavy for me to carry I have no worries about it falling apart.

Esteemed Contributor

It concerns me that they are advertising putting warm casseroles in them.They just do not appear thick enough to be able to handle that without a potential burn. I can see serious back pain if they are stuffed as advertised. I already have many other insulated grocery totes, so I will not be buying these. They would be fashionably perfect though, for carrying many  lightweight items.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Re: K49510 totes

[ Edited ]

I purchased the CAI bags like this TSV about 4 yrs ago, and used the $1.99 bags from grocer prior.  QVC only offered the microban lined/zippered bags, no totes like this TSV which includes both.  I am still using those lined bags each week and they have held up well. The CAI bags are stronger, bigger, and are made considerably better than the $1.99 bags which fell apart after about a year's use.  

Trusted Contributor

HI, I saw there were questions regarding the materials used, found the answer on the product page's questions-

'This is what the bags are made of.
Market Satchel: Polyester exterior
Super shopper: Polypropylene Non-Woven with Oriented Polypropylene lamination exterior.'

I have a few bags made with these materials and they are strong!

I've ordered 2 sets.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Thank you @skittles2 .

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment