Trusted Contributor

Re: Just Bagels auto delivery

@Jannygaz wrote:

I had an order that was scheduled for May 5.  After waiting a week I called and was told the auto delivery had expired.  That's why it didn't ship.  FYI, the auto ship was less than a year old

Go to the just bagels website and set-up auto delivery directly with them.  Much better selection than the Q offers.  Shipping is free too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Bagels auto delivery

@Jannygaz wrote:

I had an order that was scheduled for May 5.  After waiting a week I called and was told the auto delivery had expired.  That's why it didn't ship.  FYI, the auto ship was less than a year old

@Jannygaz - If you adjusted the delivery dates past the original end date (set, when the A/D is first set up), that could explain why you didn't get that last shipment.

The only way to know is to contact customer service.  If that wasn't the reason, they should at least be able to set up a new shipment for you at the original order price.

Emailing QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com is your best option for help.  Just explain the situation and see what they say.  Can't hurt to try, if you still want them.