Frequent Contributor

Anyone else have their auto delivery from 2022 TSV's placed on back order this month?

Mine have shipped regularly for about 10 months and last week they went on back order.

Called Customer Service and I got the "we will ship or cancel" canned message.

Really was looking forward to my everything bagel sandwich this past week.

Thanks

Do you think maybe QVC canceled the order with the vendor not the vendor being out of stock?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just Bagels auto delivery

@Boxerdoglover I don't think we can actually answer that with certainty. But, I strongly believe this is the vendor cancelling. Most food comes directly from the vendor so most likely, the vendor cannot get the supplies or the price of the ingredients have increased so much that price wise, they just can't sell it at the price you paid. 

Respected Contributor

Mine shipped on time.

Respected Contributor

@Boxerdoglover 

You just reminded me I have some everything bagels out in my garage freezer...gonna get, thaw em and eat em!!!

They're my favorites!!!

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@Boxerdoglover 

You just reminded me I have some everything bagels out in my garage freezer...gonna get, thaw em and eat em!!!

They're my favorites!!!

Thanks!

Same place and kind I have.  I like them with a bagel dip that I take  to get togethers.  

Esteemed Contributor

I canceled mine myself as I was getting bogged down in them.

Super Contributor

I just got my second shipment of Just Bagels. I switched to the sweet. OMG the blueberry are fantastic. Millions of real blueberries. I would love a shipment of only blueberry. I’m loving my Just Bagels.
Respected Contributor

I got a shipment a few weeks ago.
Trusted Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:
I just got my second shipment of Just Bagels. I switched to the sweet. OMG the blueberry are fantastic. Millions of real blueberries. I would love a shipment of only blueberry. I’m loving my Just Bagels.

I order directly from Just Bagels.  You have a large selection, about 16 different varieties I think, and you get to pick what you want, can mix and match or get all the same.  Their price is about the same as on Q with free shipping.  They also run sales periodically.  They bake on Mondays and I get delivery 2 days later.

Regular Contributor

I had an order that was scheduled for May 5.  After waiting a week I called and was told the auto delivery had expired.  That's why it didn't ship.  FYI, the auto ship was less than a year old