Honored Contributor

@Wildapple - I just had one of the Everything bagels with a cup of coffee for my evening snack.

I've never had this flavor before, but I think it was delicious!  So much better than what I can get in the stores around here.

I really hope you enjoy them, when you receive your orders.

Respected Contributor

@santorini Yes....Too carby for me, but I guess one could just eat half at a time.

Trusted Contributor

@threecees Thanks for the heads up about Weis. In my store, they have the everything, plain, onion, sesame and cinnamon raisin. I am ordering the sweet set for the TSV since my Weis does not carry the blueberry (which I LOVE). 

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone happen to know how many they ended up selling ? Early in the day I thought I heard 29,000 so I was wondering what the final number was.  

I got an email last night  that mine had already shipped ! I wasn't expecting a same day ship so that was a pleasant surprise.  

This is a first time order for me so I am excited to try them.  I have never ordered any food item from the Q before.  

Enjoy your bagels!

Karry

Honored Contributor

I have never tried these bagels and really had no intention of ordering but with all the great reviews here I had to try them.  I ordered the sweet on AD.  Do you know if you can change to plain in the next delivery? 

Regular Contributor

I heard over 80,000 were sold last night and it may have been more than that.

I asked the same question about changing flavors and according to others on this thread that can be done.   Enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Just Bagels TSV 1/26

[ Edited ]

@Venezia  Great idea.  I may send them an email.  Cliff himself replies very quickly and actually called me once when I emailed awhile back.   Thanks. 

Enjoy your bagels.  I toasted one yesterday and put tuna, toms and lettuce on it.  Delicious!

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

60 carbs each.  Yikes.  I'll pass.   They look delicious, though.

Once you defrost,  you can alway hollow out some of the inside ...  I used to do that all the time,  and then toast if you like.   Really delicious and has a lot less carbs/calories. 

Trusted Contributor

For those who ordered, have you received yet? Mine are supposed to be here today but the tracking doesn't show that.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just Bagels TSV 1/26

[ Edited ]

@Renata22 wrote:

For those who ordered, have you received yet? Mine are supposed to be here today but the tracking doesn't show that.

@Renata22  I ordered the sweet but have not yet received. My email shows

that they were shipped on 1/31 and to be delivered on 2/1 and today is 2/2

but not yet delivered. I am waiting and waiting.