Regular Contributor

They were good but nothing special.

Esteemed Contributor

I got them on A/D last year and enjoy them. When I get them I slice them in half and put them in the freezer. I bought a bagel slicer from Amazon. 

I cancelled my A/D and ordered the sweet bagels on A/D. I think they are worth the price. 

Trusted Contributor

@nooni Can you point me in the right direction? I've checked Amazon and all of the listings I found for the brand Just Bagels are about $80 for a case of 48 (which would be about $40 for the 24 that QVC is offering for $30). Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I've had these bagels on auto-delivery for more than a year now.  In fact, I had 3 separate A/D orders in place.

I cancelled the one where the bagels were pre-sliced, because I prefer to do that myself.

One of my A/Ds runs out next month, so I've replaced it with this new A/D to ship on 02/21 (sweet).  And I've placed a second A/D order (savory) for immediate shipment, so that I have them coming in once a month.

It's always personal taste, but I love these bagels and there's nothing like them where I live.  They freeze well, although my DH says we're going to have to buy another freezer to hold all my bagels!

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Are the nutrition facts available for these?  The carbs, calories, fiber, etc.  That's important.

@Another new name Sue - Yes.  Under the "Description" you'll see a link to "Nutritional Information".  It gives you all the info you want.

Regular Contributor

I am interested in these, but have never ordered them before.  I like bagels,but am unsure which one to get.  I could see myself eating them for breakfast only.  Which one would be the most versatile for this?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@Wildapple - It's really just a personal choice.  Do you prefer sweet or savory?  Or both?  This price for the TSV will almost certainly be the best they'll offer for at least another year.

I use the savory for breakfast sandwiches and the sweet I have with cream cheese.  (By the way, they're not sweet like candy, so it's just the way of describing them.)

Respected Contributor

I have these on AD and they are excellent.  If you can't get a fresh NY bagel,  then these are great to have in the freezer.  THey come with a card to let you know how to make them.  If you put them in the oven for about 10 mins from frozen (which is how you should store them) they crisp up and are delicious.  We toast our so I microwave to soften them up,  slice and toast.  MUCH BETTER than the bagels that we get in our area of the northern burbs of Chicago.  I haven't been back to NY to visit my family since before COVID, so these give me a little taste of home.  I order the plain ones.

Super Contributor

you can check that info on Amazon..

Can't check that here.

Super Contributor

Hi , If you go and type in just bagels small quantities... I did get it.. 

I lived in NY... nothing like the real thing... Don't bother.