Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them for the first shipment....and they have shipped...!!

Super Contributor

Re: Junior's Mini Cheesecakes

I'm watching the demo on David's show and have to admit they look good -- and I've no sweet tooth nor ever had cheesecake in my life!

The chocolate and the holiday red/green festive cakes do look charming and tasty. Are they worth $3 apiece?

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/8/2014 Cinder63 said:

I'm watching the demo on David's show and have to admit they look good -- and I've no sweet tooth nor ever had cheesecake in my life!

The chocolate and the holiday red/green festive cakes do look charming and tasty. Are they worth $3 apiece?

I have had the mini's and they are delicious...I got my son "hooked" on them, too...lol...of course I have no idea about the chocolate..apple..and pumpkin cakes...never tasted any of those....I think they are worth three dollars...as special treat...I wouldn't nor couldn't buy them all the time.....

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand the big hoopla over these outrageously priced cheesecakes. When juniors was first on, I ordered a cheesecake for Christmas and boy was I sorry. It was dry and not tasty, my family was surprised I even ordered a Juniors cheesecake. I guess we are spoiled because we can get the best creamy, flavorful cheesecakes ever right here in any diner in NJ. We get a large 12/14 inch cheesecake with any kind of fruit, including collasel glazed strawberries for $24! All I can say is I think the people buying them don't live in diner territory because they would never pay any price for Juniors.
Respected Contributor

We are originally from NJ and always enjoyed the New York cheese cakes. We love Juniors cheesecakes and always order them for special occasions and Holidays and have never had a problem with any of them. The key to eating them is to serve them at room temperature.

I have never ordered the mini ones but think that it is a great idea.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Juniors is good, but I bake my own cheesecake.

5 8oz. packages of cream cheese

1cup sugar

1 tablespoon of vanilla extract

3 tablespoons of flour

3 eggs

1 cup of sour cream.

costs me less than $15. and just as good..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Valued Contributor

I asked my husband if he remembered the last time I ordered Junior's cheesecake(10 yrs ago)? He said he has one of the mini's at least once a week @ lunch. He buys them @ a deli in Manhattan. He told me it's his favorite! I never knew that!

I ordered one for immediate delivery, and one for Dec. on auto delivery. He is one happy husband!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Cas, I love homemade cheesecake too. My aunt makes an Italian ricotta cheesecake that is sinful!!! If I made it, I would eat the entire thing by myself!

I'm going to try your recipe. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

THey aren't expensive at all actually, but I have tried them in the past and wasn't at all impressed. I have had much better. Several restaurants in the city have amazing Cheesecake-FAR superior! I'm not a fan of The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes either!

Esteemed Contributor

They looked ,so yummy in the presentation.
Valued Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Luvmycats said:

THey aren't expensive at all actually, but I have tried them in the past and wasn't at all impressed. I have had much better. Several restaurants in the city have amazing Cheesecake-FAR superior! I'm not a fan of The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes either!

When my friends and I go out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, we (5) of us split one piece of cheesecake. They have the biggest slices! I like that they have so many varieties, but I have had better.

I like the Junior's variety offered in this TSV. You can take one of each out for dinner for the family and cut them into quarters, so everyone can sample each flavor.