Esteemed Contributor
On 7/2/2014 Jmkto said:
On 7/2/2014 Goldengate8361 said:

I already have two of Susan Graver's rompers--and I LOVE them! They're very comfortable; they look like you're wearing a dress. I particularly like having the shorts underneath--so, for me, they're fabulous! Going to the bathroom is simply not a problem.....You simply pull them down. I'm honestly not sure why this bothers some people--but, as they say, to each his/her own.

Yes, I plan to purchase the TSV. Not sure which color yet.

I already have the cap sleeve romper with the front pockets in pink and just love it!

I do not find it a problem at all using the bathroom, I was able to do it without having the garment touch the floor.

I have worn my pink romper twice now and each time got many compliments on how nice it was. Fit is great, and everything stays together. I like not having the top tucked in.

I have selected the cocoa brown one in the TSV coming up. I thought I could wear that color well into the fall then.

Can't wait to get it!!

I have that one in black you like you described having in pink---and I received compliments on it, too. The other one is a back and white print and it buttons. Love both of them.
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared} I'm sorry, this is just a ridiculous article of clothing. Just ridiculous.

There is no way I would ever, ever buy something like this.

I have no need for anything like this in my wardrobe.

I wear tankinis because I don't like one piece swimsuits. I'm sure not buying a one piece dress.

Respected Contributor

Did Susan pick some funny mushrooms when she dreamed this is one up!

Respected Contributor

Okay, I just thought of a use for it......maybe as a bathing suit coverup.

Trusted Contributor

I only ordered one of the TSV a couple days ago and checked. It was just sent out and now is in Harrisburg and will arrive tomorrow!

Donna

Respected Contributor

I think I wore a romper when I was five. It was a pain when you needed to "go." Same thing with jump suits and overalls. However, I am no longer 5 and it might look kind of strange on me.

--If you are built "like a camel,'

(definition: not needing a lot of bathroom breaks.)

Honored Contributor
It looks very nice on the hosts and models. That Rachael can surely wear clothes well.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I can see wearing this to kick out at a backyard barbecue, but this look with the upcoming GILI knockoff of Prada's wedge boot has me puzzled.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I don't think the style is that bad but I think the color palette is too dark for the style for me it is very spring and summer. This color palette is transitional to Fall, which I know is the idea, but bad timing.

Super Contributor

Why couldn't it just be a dress? It would have looked fine just as a dress.

I don't see the need for the attached shorts.