Honored Contributor

I think all her rompers are cute but the bathroom thing is a deal breaker for me too.

A couple weeks ago I wore a one piece bathing suit, then had on a cover-up which was a dress. OMG I had to take everything off to use the restroom. Never again.

I can't imagine this. Why do you need shorts under a dress?

Honored Contributor
On 7/1/2014 chrystaltree said:
On 7/1/2014 Vickie00 said:

I was wondering how you go to the bathroom without taking it completely off? Couldn't figure that out by looking at the picture or description.

You wear adult diapers.

You have to have ""Sam in your pants.""

Is it just me or is that the grossest commercial?

Occasional Contributor

Item #A255942

I think it's cute too. Any one have any idea about sizing? Does it run large/small?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Nah... I like the idea for wearing around the house while working but, looking at it, I dislike every detail of this one.

Occasional Contributor

I got two teal and brown Xsmall. I think they make me look and feel young. I will be 50 this July. I also think Susan look beautiful. I read postings I guess people say what they feel,I like the TSV. Smile

Contributor
I think it is adorable. However, I drink about a gallon of water each day, and that means frequent potty stops. Pulling that off and on so often would drive me insane.
Valued Contributor

I bought the beautiful fuchsia, cobalt and black in the TSV. I know I will get so much use of this dress. It's the same price as one of her tops! I'm ordering in my usual size.

Susan is so funny! She put this picture on face book for the sneak peek I bet she's such a fun friend/mom!

Honored Contributor

I think it is cute too. I am debating ordering one, but I am unsure about sizing. I checked the online measurements, and I am between 2 sizes. If I go up a size to fit my hips, the chest would probably be too big.

Valued Contributor
On 7/1/2014 wilma said:

I think it is cute too. I am debating ordering one, but I am unsure about sizing. I checked the online measurements, and I am between 2 sizes. If I go up a size to fit my hips, the chest would probably be too big.

You might want to have it roomier on top if you have to step in/out of it.. It would look pretty bloused up like the models show it. Look at Ana in the pictures. She looks so cute and the top looks a little bit bigger.

Respected Contributor
Its cute but like almost everyone else having to take it off would be a hassle.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18