Honored Contributor
On 7/3/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Why couldn't it just be a dress? It would have looked fine just as a dress.

I don't see the need for the attached shorts.

This was my feeling. It's certainly long enough to just be a dress.

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of a romper but only to wear at home.

I'd have to completely redesign it, too. I want mine to be stretch terry so I can throw it on after a shower and wear it while working around the house. And I really don't think I want the shorts covered by a skirt. No key hole either. lol....

Respected Contributor

Its adorable. I ordered it in Fushia and my friend ordered in in black. I was thinking black too but have many black dresses that i had to restrain myself to one. She nailed it.

I haven't bought her clothes in awhile due to pricing is high and shipping but this is priced right. Done and done.

Contributor
I think it is adorable, and looks sweet on everyone, but WHY the attached shorts?? I keep looking at it, I want to justify buying it, but the attached shorts are stopping me. I wish it was just a dress, LOVE the petite offering!
Respected Contributor

I ordered a black one, hope it runs true to size. I'm a medium regular,I'm 5'7 so I hope it's long enough also.

The shorts are a safety feature, when you bend over no worries {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Won't be getting it because of the bathroom issue, but I like this color when I saw it on the model last night:

Susan Graver Petite Liquid Knit Romper Dress w/ Cap Sleeve

Respected Contributor

I think you can probably cut the shorts out.

Trusted Contributor

Just received my TSV...if you're still thinking about it, order! I really like it and there's no problem with the "bathroom issue." I tried {#emotions_dlg.blushing} and the romper has elastic at the top and at the waist. Yes, you do have to slide down the top but it isn't all "bunchy" and gathers above your knees. I ordered the black and am going back for the brown if they still have it.

I hope this is helpful to someone.

Honored Contributor

It looked fantastic on all models/all sizes today. Would also be nice as a dress, same fabric, no shorts underneath, longer in length, maybe longer sleeves, deep jewel colors and black, for the Fall.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
On 7/3/2014 wishmoon said:

Just received my TSV...if you're still thinking about it, order! I really like it and there's no problem with the "bathroom issue." I tried {#emotions_dlg.blushing} and the romper has elastic at the top and at the waist. Yes, you do have to slide down the top but it isn't all "bunchy" and gathers above your knees. I ordered the black and am going back for the brown if they still have it.

I hope this is helpful to someone.

Is it true to Susan's sizing?