Honored Contributor

Seems to me that Susan's version of a romper is different from what I remember. The one I saw pictured of the TSV looks more like a dress with shorts underneath. I always thought of a romper as more of a short jumpsuit.--there was no outer dress over the shorts.

Esteemed Contributor

No way, no way that sort of an article of clothing appeals to me. Never has, never will.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Regular Contributor
On 7/1/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I remember the last romper she presented was really cute but not my idea of a romper.

I've always know rompers to be a one piece shorts. Her rompers are shorts, under a dress so they are more skorts in a dress. Drorts. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

If you type Graver Romper in the search engine you will see.

I think it's called a "shress." I'm long in the torso, so just looking at this sort of thing is painful. Same thing with jumpsuits. I think it might look cute on some but isn't necessary for everyone.

Honored Contributor

If it was just the dress without the shorts underneath, I'd be more tempted. I really don't understand why I need shorts underneath though.

Valued Contributor
On 7/2/2014 LipstickDiva said:

If it was just the dress without the shorts underneath, I'd be more tempted. I really don't understand why I need shorts underneath though.

All in good fun...this picture comes to mind after reading your post

I'd rather show the matching shorts underneath than my unmentionables{#emotions_dlg.blush} Then again, this picture did make Marilyn quite famous{#emotions_dlg.confused1}Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I already have two of Susan Graver's rompers--and I LOVE them! They're very comfortable; they look like you're wearing a dress. I particularly like having the shorts underneath--so, for me, they're fabulous! Going to the bathroom is simply not a problem.....You simply pull them down. I'm honestly not sure why this bothers some people--but, as they say, to each his/her own.

Yes, I plan to purchase the TSV. Not sure which color yet.

Honored Contributor
On 7/2/2014 Goldengate8361 said:

I already have two of Susan Graver's rompers--and I LOVE them! They're very comfortable; they look like you're wearing a dress. I particularly like having the shorts underneath--so, for me, they're fabulous! Going to the bathroom is simply not a problem.....You simply pull them down. I'm honestly not sure why this bothers some people--but, as they say, to each his/her own.

Are the shorts separate or do you have to pull the entire dress down? that is what is a problem for me. That's why I don't like jumpsuits or one piece bathing suits.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/2/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Are the shorts separate or do you have to pull the entire dress down? that is what is a problem for me. That's why I don't like jumpsuits or one piece bathing suits.

The shorts are not separate. Yes, you have to pull the whole thing down. If that bothers you, then it doesn't sound like a romper is for you....Really doesn't bother me.

Super Contributor
On 7/1/2014 gazelle77 said:

who wears a ""romper""??? LOL!

A baby or a toddler.

New Contributor

I already have the cap sleeve romper with the front pockets in pink and just love it!

I do not find it a problem at all using the bathroom, I was able to do it without having the garment touch the floor.

I have worn my pink romper twice now and each time got many compliments on how nice it was. Fit is great, and everything stays together. I like not having the top tucked in.

I have selected the cocoa brown one in the TSV coming up. I thought I could wear that color well into the fall then.

Can't wait to get it!!