Respected Contributor

Joan would never have worn this.

Esteemed Contributor

No Petites = Dealbreaker

Respected Contributor

It looks ideal for.......   pumpkin pickin'. 

Super Contributor

Hideous!  Those giant plaids goung in different directions practically make me dizzy. Giant pockets right at hips couldn't be less flattering if they tried. I can't believe some of the "fashion" on lately - saving me money for sure.

Respected Contributor

I guess what bothers me is this shirt is NOT Joan.  Sure it has her name on it and they are marketing it as part of her collection but really, Joan wouldn't wear anything like this. (imo)

She was a classy lady and this is all mismatched, big baffoon on the back butt, really, somebody who designed this is not familiar with her style.  That back area would of fell to the mid part of the knees on her.

Honored Contributor

No, thank you.  Too much plaid for me. Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

As @VancouverUSAgal said, hideous.  And I think Joan would agree. 

With Joan and her ideas gone do they really have anything to offer?

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

As long as customers keep buying they will keep making them.  I have not seen anything in their fashion line that would even entice me.

Honored Contributor

I hate when they lie and say the fabric won't wrinkle...won't need ironing...blah, blah, blah...when it's not true!  That one lady that came out to model at the end of the recent presentation apologized because she had been sitting.  Sure enough, the back had the wrinkles I feared would happen the minute you sat in that style.  Can't imagine getting into the car and putting on the seatbelt....what it would look like when you got out of the car.  Too bad, because I think it's a cute shirt.

Super Contributor

@SaRina now that made me laugh out loud for real

Never mistake kindness for weakness