Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV will be that day?

Respected Contributor

Plaid shirt (long sleeve) with button detail on the back vent

Esteemed Contributor

Yet another boyfriend shirt?

Regular Contributor

I saw the plaid BF shirt in the insider.  I truly love the plaid, especially in red.  However,  after looking over the pictures carefully, I felt that the cut wouldn't be flattering for me since I carry my weight in the hip area.  Besides, I have a lot of BF shirts.  I would like to see some of the classic jackets or even a basic cardigan sweater as a TSV.  Another item that I really like is the simple tees and pullover sweaters in the JR line.  Isaac always seems to have a TSV each season that is a tee with a season appropriate sleeve length.  I find the JR brand of tees to be a little bit dressier and have a number of them that I love to wear for church, out to dinner, etc.  I love JR brand of clothing, but prefer to have more variety in my wardrobe. 

Honored Contributor

Re: July 24 TSV Joan Rivers

[ Edited ]

Plaid Shirt with Back Button Detail - $45

a297913.jpg

"From Joan Rivers Classics Collection (R), this woven plaid shirt features a traditional collar, button front, long sleeves, front pockets, back slit w/ button detail. Relaxed-Fit. Generously cut with maximum wearing ease. Length: Missy Range: 29 1/2"-31 5/8". Plus Range: 32"-33 3/4". Content: 100% Cotton. Care: MWC/GC/WS/ONCBWN/LD /WIIN. Imported. (N)."

Colors:  black, blush, cocoa, navy, red.

The back has a center button placket on the bottom half sewn with diagonally placed fabric.

Super Contributor

I can't wait to see what this BS looks like... I love the comfy fit.  

Honored Contributor

I can't handle that it's 100% cotton...it would wrinkle terribly and ironing is the last thing I would want to do.

Contributor

I liked the shape but am going to pass because of the plaid seam mismatch, especially on the back, and 100% cotton requires ironing.  

Respected Contributor

Besides all the mismatched plaid, the pockets really bug me on this.

Respected Contributor

Re: July 24 TSV Joan Rivers

[ Edited ]

Is this the best design they can come up with?  Joan would stick her tongue out and say blechhh!