Honored Contributor

Re: July 15 Logo TSV???

[ Edited ]

@Hippiified 

Happy reporting size 6 in medium and dark wash are available returned 8. Interestingly 8 in the black runs smaller fits perfectly. Love!! The style.

Today TSV arrives I'm glad stayed with my Logo size small. Hope all is well and life is wonderful for you. Enjoy our chats very much. Thanks! Heart 

Edited- TSV arrived. Omy! Magnificent. Woohoo!!! 🤗

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Sounds great,

I enjoy our chats, too.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified 

Returned TSV with much regret. Truth is fit was off for me and sizing down isn't the solution. Love!!! Denim jackets and happy ordered all three colors. Lori is amazing and talented. She always pays close attention to details. 🥰

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

So sorry tsv didn’t work.  I like mine very much.  Getting ready to launder.

Love the jean jacket, but didn’t get it. I have so many cardigans and jackets and 1 jean jacket (A347210) which I love.  I don’t need it at all.  I know you will enjoy yours, though!

I’m waiting on another dress with three-quarter or long sleeves.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified  I too ordered tsv in black went down a size to medium and it came yesterday and I love it.  I am now ordering a color and think my reg size large would work too.  Be great with cardigan and tights in Fall.  What color did you get?  Did you get your reg size?

@Sweet_Serenity   Sorry this did not work for you but plenty new stuff coming.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich 

I sized up in order to get a looser fit across my chest.  This worked for me.  I guess I’m between sizes.  I got the black.  I love it.  It feels soft and free.  Love the sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified @dulwich 

Pleased with all my Logo purchases ordered several items including dresses two coats and denim jeans and more. Believe me! I'm hooked! Today more shows.