Honored Contributor

Not flattering on anyone, regardless of height, weight, or body type. JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Contributor
Does anyone know who made the necklace Courtney had on when she kicked off the TSV at midnight tonight? It’s sort of like a mesh tie that she wrapped around her neck. Courtney’s was silver with gold. Aday is wearing something kind of similar right now in a gunmetal. I love it!
Contributor
Oh, never mind. Aday’s is Logo. I bet Courtney’s was, too. Don’t mind me...just thinking out loud over here! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Honored Contributor

@ohdollypop wrote:
Does anyone know who made the necklace Courtney had on when she kicked off the TSV at midnight tonight? It’s sort of like a mesh tie that she wrapped around her neck. Courtney’s was silver with gold. Aday is wearing something kind of similar right now in a gunmetal. I love it!

Can't answer your question but just wanted to say what a cute nickname you have, @ohdollypop .

Contributor

No one today looks good in this dress. 

Respected Contributor

So, you liked it.  Then you found out it’s Logo.  And, now you don’t like it anymore?  Okay.

@ohdollypop wrote:
Oh, never mind. Aday’s is Logo. I bet Courtney’s was, too. Don’t mind me...just thinking out loud over here! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

@ohdollypop 

Contributor

@Hippiified I said “never mind” because I answered my own question, not because I was no longer interested. 

@Judaline Thanks! Dolly was my childhood dog...we called her Dolly Pop. Miss her decades later! ❤️

Respected Contributor

@ohdollypop 

I am sorry that I misinterpreted your post!  

Is this the necklace?

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Mesh-Scarf-Necklace.product.J358688.html

I really like it too. 🙂

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

I like it.  I’ll probably get the black.

Ended up ordering TSV! Black and Blue.

Exchanged the denim jackets size 8 way to big. 

Respected Contributor

I got my tsv today and I love it.  Sizing up was right for me.  It fits nicely across the chest, and doesn’t hang over the shoulders.  There is not too much material at the bottom because this fabric drapes so well.

I think it is slimming on me, but you don’t have to worry about that.  Fabricis so soft and lush. Sleeves are pretty.

@Sweet_Serenity 

Sorry the denim jackets were too big.