Esteemed Contributor

With the exception of one tall thin model I haven’t seen one person that looks good in this dress. There’s way to much material from the waist down. It makes everyone look like they have wide hips.I just don’t understand how they can say repeatedly that the dress looks good on every body type.

Honored Contributor

Re: July 15 Logo TSV???

[ Edited ]

I'm petite, 5-3, and that dress is too long for me. 

Sleeve-length is not for me either, too long.

Honored Contributor

DIdn't realize (or maybe forgot) how expensive this simply plain t-dress is - $60.00 insanity!!!

And that denim jacket at a $100.00 price tag?????????????????  LG along with QVC have all lost their mind.

Honored Contributor

I think this dress looks better on shorter women than taller.  The length on Leah was at the matronly/frumpy area.  On shorter women, it looked like a midi dress and was a better length.  

For me, it's a no go because while at 5'4" the length would be okay, I just don't care for this at all.  Even if I liked it, I really wouldn't have a use for it.  It's too casual for work.   

Trusted Contributor

Not a good look, for anyone, tall or short...too much material for sure.  I really don't care for any of her line of clothes.  Not buying and not watching....

Honored Contributor

The TS looks really awful on Beautiful Carolyn...... I bet she hates having to wear it☹️

It it looks like a gunny sack on her

Esteemed Contributor

From the picture I thought it was some kind of night shirt or gown. Then I learned it was a dress. 😧🤭

I find most of her things shapeless. I wonder if she was a much larger size at one point and still has that mindset.

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The TS looks really awful on Beautiful Carolyn...... I bet she hates having to wear it☹️

It it looks like a gunny sack on her

Wow, that thing looks really bad on her!  I can’t imagine it looking attractive on anyone.  Yucky colors and style (just my opinion of course) but I’m not a fan of her stuff anyway.

Contributor

Dress is too sloppy looking and too long for a petite.  You can see that on Lori and the petite model.  As for her new denim jacket - I purchased one VERY much like it at Sam's Club for around $25.  The brand was Nine West. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the model on the main page in the teal and Leah looks good but Leah must have sized down.

It looks like enough material from the waist down to make another dress.