Frequent Contributor

I ordered the TSV today but I was just wondering.....does a new cosmetic bag come with the future A/D orders?  Or, is it not included, and thats why there is a 10% discount on the future orders? 

Thanks!!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @rozio The bag will only come in the first shipment. Below I have included the auto delivery details for our TSV. To view the item on qvc.com, you can follow this link https://qvc.co/Julep

• Each shipment includes one 0.74-fl oz Take a Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment, one 0.74-fl oz Be Strong Oxygen Nail Therapy, one 0.74-fl oz Brighter Is Better Oxygen Brightening Nail Treatment in Pink Glow, crystal nail file, and bag; shipments arrive approximately every five months for a total of three shipments
  • 1st shipment: two 0.5-oz Your Cuticles Look Thirsty Fast-Absorbing Cuticle Cremes and Take a Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment in Pink
  • 2nd shipment: 0.28-fl oz Roll with It Essential Cuticle Oil and Take a Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment in Sheer Ivory
  • 3rd shipment: 10 Clean Slate Polish Remover Pads and Take a Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment in Sheer Pearl
  • Bag measures 8" x 5"
  • Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam
  • The first shipment will be billed at the above price plus any applicable taxes; each subsequent shipment will be billed separately, at $35.94 (a 10% discount) plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
Valued Contributor

@AnjalenaQVC wrote:

Hi @rozio The bag will only come in the first shipment. Below I have included the auto delivery details for our TSV. To view the item on qvc.com, you can follow this link https://qvc.co/Julep

• Each shipment includes one 0.74-fl oz Take a Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment, one 0.74-fl oz Be Strong Oxygen Nail Therapy, one 0.74-fl oz Brighter Is Better Oxygen Brightening Nail Treatment in Pink Glow, crystal nail file, and bag; shipments arrive approximately every five months for a total of three shipments
  • 1st shipment: two 0.5-oz Your Cuticles Look Thirsty Fast-Absorbing Cuticle Cremes and Take a Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment in Pink
  • 2nd shipment: 0.28-fl oz Roll with It Essential Cuticle Oil and Take a Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment in Sheer Ivory
  • 3rd shipment: 10 Clean Slate Polish Remover Pads and Take a Breather Oxygen Nail Treatment in Sheer Pearl
  • Bag measures 8" x 5"
  • Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam
  • The first shipment will be billed at the above price plus any applicable taxes; each subsequent shipment will be billed separately, at $35.94 (a 10% discount) plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime

@AnjalenaQVC, according to the first bullet quoted above the bag comes with each shipment.

Regular Contributor

I've read the reviews for Julep products when sold alone.  I am concerned because Oxygen nail treatment has 106 out of 279 one star reviews.  The big problem seems to be that after a couple of weeks your nails start peeling and it doesn't seem to improve even after customers stopped using the product.  I would like to know what experience others have had with this product.  Until I read the reviews, I was planning to try it.  I have weak, thin nails.  Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

I like the Julep products.  I have had good results with the oxygen nail treatment.  I do put my own color polish on top.  I would buy the TSV except I have a lot left in the bottles I have so don't need more right now.  I also like their foundation.  Got the powder (white finishing powder) and it is just average to me, but I didn't return it.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy if you ordered but I think it is overpriced.  I pass.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Tuppermore

I tried the Julep line to help my nails after wearing acrylics left them weak and peeling and thin,   Af first it seemed like it was helping then it stopped.  I was tempted to order the TSV but I have tried the oxygen and be strong and it didn’t help

Honored Contributor

@Tuppermore Speaking of reviews, I notice so many items get reviews of only 2 or 3 stars.  Are people too picky or rating items on shipping time, etc. or are so many items just not that great.   (I'm referring to items in all categories, not just Julep or beauty items.)    

Esteemed Contributor
.@Daysdee

Some people are picky but I have had to return a lot of items due to incorrect sizing information and quality
Esteemed Contributor
@Tuppermore. My experience was not good. At first it seemed like it was working but after a couple of weeks they started breaking and peeling and even got worse. Don’t believe Shawn. She claims to use everything and the models have gorgeous nails on their own.