Frequent Contributor

Judith Ripka anniversary TSV?

Does anyone know what the Judith Ripka TSV will be to celebrate her anniversary?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka anniversary TSV?

[ Edited ]

In the Insider, it states Sterling Silver or 14K Gold-Glad Diamonique Ring. It is on March 23rd. They do not show any pictures only the description.

Honored Contributor

DMQ pave, setting is square

14k clad or SS

Under $80

The prongs look like tiny hearts.

@severusgirl wrote:

Does anyone know what the Judith Ripka TSV will be to celebrate her anniversary?

Honored Contributor

I have one that I purchased years ago. It is heart shaped,but similar in many ways to this one. I know I did not pay $80.00 for it. I believe it is the only JR piece I own.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

I personally cannot see wearing her ring with jeans.  Her jewelry is more of a fancy look.  I do not care for pave because you can lose stones easily after time.  I guess this is definitely a negative review.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Am I the only one who thinks this ring is gaudy. I took a close look on Jennifer's finger and it just looks to be out of proportion with her hand.

Honored Contributor

My review, in active language- Based on its appearance, I would not want to buy it.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who would enjoy wearing it. 

Super Contributor

I too have many pieces of Ripka. Purchased the heart shape ring years ago, practically same as TSV , but smaller. New ring nothing special. All the new items, nothing special. Maybe I have been shopping for too many years. I found her shows boring. And her assistant Beth, impossible, what a voice. Turned off could not watch her. Also it's a 20 anniversary, Judith cannot do every show.? A little disheartening for a professional.

New Contributor

I am still hoping for a return of J280887 - 

Judith Ripka Diamonique Stud Earrings.

http://www.qvc.com/.product.J280887.html?sc=J280887-ISRC

Holler back if you want this, too!

Respected Contributor

Can't stand the screaming fake color of JR gold clad. I think some of her deigns are gorgeous, some gaudy and the sterling and clad pieces often way over-priced. I know, I know, it;s 'Judith Ripka'!! Still, over-priced sterling and CZs.