Super Contributor

Its a beautiful bracelet and I especially love the charms ! 

I fell in love with the Lucky charms bracelet J352528 and I'm on the waitlist for the gold clad 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@softwarewrote:

I have a few of her pieces, purchased on clearance.   

I love the look of the gold clad and it would make a beautiful charm bracelet.

Maybe I'll wait for a clearance price, I'm that patient.  I'd love to get it under $100

It was between the JR bracelet and the Heidi Daus TS this week

I caved on the Heidi Daus.

Enjoy your bracelet.

@Flady1

You made the right choice by getting the Heidi Daus bracelets.  Enjoy them. 

I bought a set of Daus bracelets last year, I love them.   I also bought the watch they are selling for ~$69.   I paid $74 for mine last year-- love it.  My only criticism is the sizing.   I got the M/L and they are a bit big but was scared to size down.

I sized down on this week's purchase to the S/M.    My wrist down at the wrist bone is 6" but I like movement in my bracelets.   I love bracelets because I get to play with them and I look at them all day.   I'm a nut for a bracelet..  I ordered the pearl looking color.   It was hard to choose.

Trusted Contributor

No, I have a verona bracelet that was a TSV a few years ago that I got on clearance for $79. I already have a nice collection of JR jewelry from years ago. Most all of it is JR2 from circa 2005. It is made much better than the Q collection and I still have all of the pieces and wear them.

She is slowly retiring so I don't know how long she will continue to produce jewely but I am glad that I have the beautiful quality made pieces that I do have.

Valued Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

From a design/technological standpoint, it bothers me to see the more than an inch not links, but rather JR’s “signature diamonique heart” and jump rings on either side to connect them to oversized chain bracelet. 

I’m also not sure the fit is described correctly for a chunky bracelet. 

Last night in the first presentation Rick said to order your regular size, the bracelet is sized to take into account the chunky links. 

I

libby's folly
Valued Contributor

Not sure I like it , I really have to fall in love with it. I have so many beautiful pieces from her.

Honored Contributor

i think it is just "okay" and definitely doesnt scream judith ripka. it does seem like more of a generic silver item to me so it  was an easy pass at that price. i also have my doubts about how weighty it will feel.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I own a JR Bracelet that looks a lot like this one and it sounds so tinny when I wear it that I won't buy one again.... if it ends up having some weight and a decent sound to it when it moves around my wrist I'll come back and buy it at Q's full price...   Woman Happy 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I have an older Judith Ripka diamonique gold over silver bracelet.  After wearing it daily for some time I cleaned it with gold  cleaner.  When I rinsed it, the gold was gone!  Now it looks more like silver than gold.  I sent a photo to Judith Ripka, hope she or someone answers.  The bead bracelet next to the Ripka is 18kt.  The Ripka item actually looks better in the photo than live!  The round centers are diamonique, not much sparkle! IMG_1058.JPG