Contributor

Judith Ripka 14K Clad Bezel Set Diamonique Tennis Bracelet

When I saw this Bracelet I thought I would give it a try. I am so........ glad I did. I just received it tonight (about 2 hours ago).....and oh my...It is absolutely "HeartBEAUTIFULHeart" Judith you have absolutely outdone yourself. This quality is like the old stuff. I went back and ordered the silver one.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka 14K Clad Bezel Set Diamonique Tennis Bracelet

I got the silver one yesterday and returned it today.   Not a good value, IMO. 

Respected Contributor

I was thinking about ordering so I read the reviews.  Many complained about the 8 inch being too short--not a full 8 inches, so bear this in mind if you need that size.

Don't think I will order as the design looks like it will catch and snag knits and delicate fabrics.  Also, if the 8" is short, does it follow that the other sizes are skimpy as well? 

Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

I was thinking about ordering so I read the reviews.  Many complained about the 8 inch being too short--not a full 8 inches, so bear this in mind if you need that size.

Don't think I will order as the design looks like it will catch and snag knits and delicate fabrics.  Also, if the 8" is short, does it follow that the other sizes are skimpy as well? 

The "fit" sizes are in the text of the listing with the Small being the normal sizing.  The Medium fits a little big (to 7 1/2") and the Large is smaller (to 7 3/4")....

It's gorgeous and I'm considering it because it'll go beautifully with a necklace I have....  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I have the same issue with the size large so likely will return. Don't purchase this thinking you will get a substantial weight of silver as was the case in the early days of Ripka. It is very light weight. The design is beautiful but a shame that the sizing is cut short on the size large.
Honored Contributor

I was surprised at the clasp. It screams costume jewelry. If it was fine jewelry with diamonds, that type of clasp would never have been used. Judith is slipping...

Trusted Contributor

I was happy happy to see the price, but sadly I do not like this bracelet !

Many will love it though, but for me I did not like the design of the things sticking out.

I guess I just like the classic type of tennis bracelet.

But for those buying, wear it beautifully and in good health.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I was surprised at the clasp. It screams costume jewelry. If it was fine jewelry with diamonds, that type of clasp would never have been used. Judith is slipping...

The clasp is part of the design (and much more secure than the usual box clasp with safety catches).  I really like it.  I don't think it's supposed to look like a traditional bracelet, so there really isn't anything to "give it away."

Honored Contributor

It looks teeny tiny but you would not know that by the pictures QVC takes for their home page.  It is a definite pass for me.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

The clasp is one of the main reasons I ordered the bracelet, it is one of Ripka's signature clasps. Liked it because of being safer then a traditional tennis bracelet style clasp. Unfortunately bracelet just does not work for my need for a larger size.