Valued Contributor
On 3/31/2014 Hibi said:

Mine is out for delivery today! I hope I like it. I'll probably air it out tonight and wait till tomw to sleep on it.......I ordered her pillowcases. I hope they come today (shipped separately)...

When you put it in the dryer, I wonder what you set it on? Delicate?

Hi Hibi, I have you had any luck using your pillow yet?

I'm not sure about the dryer setting but checking the internet it should reach heat of 105

Super Contributor

Hi, Yes!

I've been sleeping on it since last wknd. Took a bit getting used to (Its not soft at all) but I think I will keep it. It does provide a lot of support, but its a really solid pillow. Not for those who like something comfy. Joy's pillowcases were a big disappointment. Couldn't even fit it in there. Those are going back! I've found the pillow will fit in a standard/queen case, but it's pretty tight.........

I detected no odor with mine (I aired it out 3 or 4 days...)

Honored Contributor

I aired mine out and no odor. I'm using it more for support for reading and just relaxing; keeping my same sleeping pillow. I am keeping it.

Honored Contributor

I'm still liking my pillow. I sleep on my side & it really supports my head & neck well.

I don't really notice that it is cool when I'm resting on it but I guess it is. This morning I slipped my hand under the pillow where my head had been resting & it was warm in that spot on the warm side that was touching the mattress but the cool side that my head had touched all night felt cool. That is good. I can't imagine ever wanting to use the warm side.

I am still using my old standard pillowcases but I plan to look for some larger ones. I think, for this pillow, what may be needed is a pillowcase for "full" pillows more than for kind sized ones.

Honored Contributor

I need to try my pillow out as a back rest on my love seat. The seat is too deep for optiml comfort so I have a pillow there. I'll bet this pillow would be better. If it is I will watch for another sale on it.

Regular Contributor
Mine had a terrible odor as well. I Febreezed it, let it air out for a few days, and now it is scent free. It's too firm to sleep on, but it offers great back support for when I'm sitting up in bed. I see there's going to be a MyPillow TSV soon. May have to check that out next.
Regular Contributor

Hate Joys pillow. It is in my closet and I am glad I did not buy 2 like I was going to. Tony Little's pillow in my opinion is the best out there!!!

Arley

Honored Contributor
On 4/11/2014 Arley said:

Hate Joys pillow. It is in my closet and I am glad I did not buy 2 like I was going to. Tony Little's pillow in my opinion is the best out there!!!

Arley

I'm sorry it did not work for you. People seem to either love it or hate it.

You are not returning it?

Super Contributor
On 4/10/2014 willdob3 said:

I'm still liking my pillow. I sleep on my side & it really supports my head & neck well.

I don't really notice that it is cool when I'm resting on it but I guess it is. This morning I slipped my hand under the pillow where my head had been resting & it was warm in that spot on the warm side that was touching the mattress but the cool side that my head had touched all night felt cool. That is good. I can't imagine ever wanting to use the warm side.

I am still using my old standard pillowcases but I plan to look for some larger ones. I think, for this pillow, what may be needed is a pillowcase for "full" pillows more than for kind sized ones.

Yes, mine does feel cool to me also (I'm using the cool side). I'm going to buy larger pillowcases though. It's too stuffed into the standard ones I have......