Regular Contributor

Oh yeah, the collecto's item.  Guess it gets more valuable in the original packaging or as part of a set!  What a riot!

Honored Contributor

...and yes, her line is going into bed,bath, and beyond......grab your 20% off coupons!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

...and yes, her line is going into bed,bath, and beyond......grab your 20% off coupons!

OMG-talk about market penetration! It's a 'Joy' takeover of home goods. What's next...Joy's own popup local retail shops? Lol

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@wise decision wrote:

Just got the mop and dusted the living room wood floor.  It is nice.  Sturdy.  Lightweight.

Was practicing how to work it and it is fine but not as easy as the "just using my fingers" comment.  Took me a little muscle.  No regrets.

@wise decision-thx for your early review.

I'm especially interested in being able to use it to clean the cathedral ceiling level windows, lamps & fans without pulling out the ladder. The swifter type dusters on extended poles do a poor job of cleaning. That's why I wanted a 2nd mop head, 1 for floor washing, a 2nd just for damp dusting/cleaning. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

I received a huge box on my porch today and it was the bucket and a mop head - no mop lol! Now I do have to say the mop bucket is really nice - as far as buckets go I suppose. It seems very sturdy and high quality. I love the measurements in it. The mope head is also really nice. The fibers are really thick, the plastic par tthat holds the ends together is really sturdy - it seems solid. I hope the mop itself follows suit. I ordered the pink and its very pretty! Now all I need is a mop. I've been avoiding mopping because ive been waiting for this new mop to arrive but I really hate to wait much longer - it's getting ugly in here!

This is exactly what I got.  When I called them they said the mop was backordered.  No one told me that when I placed the order...grrr.  Anyway, looks like the mop is on its way to UPS right now so it might arrive around the 13th.  I ordered on the 3rd.  I ordered the teal.  If I knew it was backordered in that color I would have gotten pink.

Regular Contributor

@ctinaw  No fair.  They should have told you it was backordered!  Something is up with these mops!

Anyone try their's yet?  Would love to know how you all feel about it.

Respected Contributor

Some pretty good reviews on HSN for Joy's mop.

Saw it in the newspaper Macy's ad, $19.99 SALE!!  Regular price $39.99. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

for those looking for the mop and bucket and not wanting to pay shipping, you may want to check out target.....$20 for the mop, $15 for the bucket.

O H MY GOSH!!  I'm SUCH a sucker.  I caved and bought her mop and bucket.  I'm such an idiot.  I could have gone to target!  What was I thinking????

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: Joy's Miracle Mop

[ Edited ]

shame on Joy and HSN making me think this was just theirs and a DEAL!! Shame on them and ME!!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I'm also annoyed tha the mop is the same price all over! I just keep  reminding myself I'll get the $8 back from the magazine subscription- thats the only way this ts is really a deal.

Good to see the bucket 'out there' also! I didnt get it from hsn, I thought $15 for a plastic bucket was overpriced. I'm a dollar store/big lots girl for that stuff! But with a B B &B 20% off coupon, may be I'll get o e if the mop works out for me. 

This surprises me with hsn. Their ts's are usually very good values and discounted significantly!