Regular Contributor

Same thing with me....I actually called HSN since the (3) mops were charged through on the 4th ("settled"/not "pending") and haven't shipped as of 3 days later.  I complained that I thought their policy was to not put a charge through until it shipped (like QVC) and asked what was going on with the mops.  Got the runaround.

That is a deal breaker for me -- when a company takes the money but waits around to ship.  Often means there is a problem OR as in the case of one of the Skinstore types....is not even in stock.  One of those beauty stores ALWAYS puts the money through and then I get an email that it is out of stock, etc. and will be notified when available....but they have the money.  I think they order after they get the order.  Anyway I realized it was EVERY time so they lost my business.  Just a big pet peeve I have.  Mostly cause it means you have to keep track and that's THEIR job.

Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I like the Aslett mops cause I can just change the pads for each room. 

I got the bucket and extra mop head but no mop from HSN today.  Looks like it will be at least a week till I get the mop.   And I wanted gold but settled for teal so it's annoying to know they have more available now.  Anyone received their mop yet?

I received my extra mop head and mop today but my bucket still hasn't shipped. I am waiting to try the mop until I receive my bucket. I hope I like it better than the spin mop I use to own.

Respected Contributor

I got a mop, bucket, extra mop head, and the mesh bags today. I plan to use those for delicates. I ordered more than one. I just opened the box to see what color it was. 

I seem to have pretty fast delivery from HSN. Now I'm upset that the gold is in stock, that's the color I wanted, lol. I haven't checked tracking on the others. 

Like another poster, I had to try the "miracle mop" but if it's a dud, I'm done with Joy. Except for maybe the hangers 😊

Honored Contributor

for those looking for the mop and bucket and not wanting to pay shipping, you may want to check out target.....$20 for the mop, $15 for the bucket.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

for those looking for the mop and bucket and not wanting to pay shipping, you may want to check out target.....$20 for the mop, $15 for the bucket.

@sunshine45-AWESOME! I was on the fence for the bucket & did not order it at HSN. With a Target Red card, we will get 5% off & free shipping if they offer it online. The item prices are the same as HSN. Now I wish I had waited to buy the replacement mop head. Will get future supplies at Target.

From my HSN order, I received the extra mop head, but am still waiting for the mop, lol. Sometimes HSN takes a looooong time to process orders, but that has been my experience with Q & Evine. 

Thx again for posting the Target info Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Omg what happened to the "only available at HSN" spiel. Is it the colors?  I didn't pay that much attn. 

everyone who who ordered more than one, watch your shipping charges. It supposed to be free on the additional but they charged me a reduced rate so now I'll have to call. 

Honored Contributor

just a note......i dont believe that target has all of the same assortment of colors that hsn has, in case that is important to anyone.

still waiting for my three items from hsn.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Glad to see some of you received your mop.  Nothing like having extra mop heads and no mop!  Anybody try it yet.  Is it miraculous?

Honored Contributor

@wise decision wrote:

Glad to see some of you received your mop.  Nothing like having extra mop heads and no mop!  Anybody try it yet.  Is it miraculous?

@wise decision LOL! 

I too have a mop head, no mop. Just checked online and my mop order is still in 'packaging'. How about prioritizing shipments so the TS item-the main thing ships before the replacement parts??? Oh, that would be way too efficient and customer oriented Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just a note......i dont believe that target has all of the same assortment of colors that hsn has, in case that is important to anyone.

still waiting for my three items from hsn.

@sunshine45--yes, I bet ur right about the color options. Same thing with her hangers, Target only sells the black option lwst time I checked. 

I bought the gold mop & would like the bucket. Really don't care if it doesn't match. Would rather get the 5% discount & no shipping fee. Will be checking out my local Target soon