Honored Contributor

Joy's Back on HSN with another TS!

And this time she's premiering her new Blue Diamond Elite cookwear. I believe this is going to be an upgrade from that line she had with Todd English.

It looks like it's going to be the TS on Friday, October 19 for holiday host pick. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Joy's Back on HSN with another TS!

Two things I've ever bought from her line -- huggable hangers (best thing ever) and my little steamer.

As for cookware -- IMO best ever is Curtis Stone cookware.  Many pieces are years old & still non-stick and perfect!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 I agree with you about Curtis!  I recently gave my niece a set of his cookie sheets.  She was very, very, very skeptical about not needing to use parchment paper any more.  She went home and baked cookies and texted me a picture of her removing the cookies from the sheet....no sticking, and not even any residue!  She was absolutely amazed (and appreciative!).  (I had told her that if the cookies stuck, I would personally clean her cookie sheets the next time I went to visit her!!!)

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 I would say the exact words you said re: Joy's items and Curtis Stone cookware.  (best I have ever used!)

Respected Contributor

Totally agree about huggable hangers and Curtis Stone cookware. I cook and bake in my Curtis Stone with very easy clean up. I have even made a pumpkin pie (crustless type) without greasing the pan and it just slides right out. I have never given the hangers as gifts but would if I needed a bridal shower, wedding, or housewarming gift. Both products good for both men and women.
Honored Contributor

If her new cookware is anything like TE's old stuff then I'm out. I did not have a good experience with TE cookware at all. That cookware was fine in the beginning but then everything started to stick to it. I ended up throwing most of it away.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

If her new cookware is anything like TE's old stuff then I'm out. I did not have a good experience with TE cookware at all. That cookware was fine in the beginning but then everything started to stick to it. I ended up throwing most of it away.

@SilleeMee, I had the exact same issue.  I ordered a 3 piece TS set.  It was one large and one small frying pan and then a 2 or 3 qt. pan with a lid.  I still have the pan but rarely use it.  The frying pans went into the trash.  They started off decent but very quickly everything stuck to those frying pans. 

That's when I really started to believe you can buy the Good Housekeeping seal.  I cannot believe they would endorse those pans. 

Contributor

Good Luck to all who buy that cookware.  I predict high returns or eventually money in the trash with the cookware.  Will not buy another piece of cookware with Joy's name on it in this lifetime. 

It's my understanding that Todd English could not take the constant ramblings and interruptions from Joy when he tried to demo the cookware.  He is on Evine now.  Remember it was her "blue" non-stick coating that was put on his cookware.  A bad partnership from the word go. 

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Two things I've ever bought from her line -- huggable hangers (best thing ever) and my little steamer.

As for cookware -- IMO best ever is Curtis Stone cookware.  Many pieces are years old & still non-stick and perfect!

Same here..love her steamer and her hangers..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

Did Joy also invent the internet?