Trusted Contributor

Re: Joy is Back? July 31 HSN TS - CleanBoss by Joy

For me, she's too hard sell.

Super Contributor

I used to really like Miracle Clean.  Nothing about it bothered me and it worked really well.  I am sorry to hear that some people were affected by one of the chemicals.  I will check out this new product line; I've been getting the emails about Clean Boss but haven't ordered it yet.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that HSN brings Huggable Hangers back.  They were foolish to discontinue them.  You can't get them anywhere now. 

Respected Contributor

There is currently a class action re My Little Steamer.

Esteemed Contributor

I am really not interested in any cleaning items but I did enjoy her when she was on HSN.

I am a big fan of the Huggable hangers and I actually have had good luck with my little steamer.  No problems.  I hope her and Iman get back together and do some products in the future.  They were fun to watch , IMO.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I was never bothered by the smell of Miracle Clean. It me it smelled better than vinegar or ammonia.

The smell never bothered me either.  It gets the stains out of clothing like nothing I have ever used. But I have no interest in watching Joy selling  it or anything else again.

Occasional Contributor

It is likely her new cleaning product, which I've been buying for months now from her website. I love it. Clean Boss is the newer version of Miracle Clean but no scent (other than a slight bit of Thymol...actually very nice). It cleans even better than the last version and it's rated to kill Covid. Same as before, no wiping required, you can spray and leave. Works great on odors too. I'm enrolled in a subscription for 4 bottles for $29.99 every 60 days. Totally worth it, I'm anxios to see what thd offer is on HSN.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info, @BeanAZ.  You get 4 bottles every 60 days?  That Miracle Clean bottle (not sure if it's the same size) lasted me a really long time!  I can't imagine using up 4 bottles!  But I realize I'm not in a house and have a much smaller space to clean than many.

Honored Contributor

@BeanAZ wrote:
It is likely her new cleaning product, which I've been buying for months now from her website. I love it. Clean Boss is the newer version of Miracle Clean but no scent (other than a slight bit of Thymol...actually very nice). It cleans even better than the last version and it's rated to kill Covid. Same as before, no wiping required, you can spray and leave. Works great on odors too. I'm enrolled in a subscription for 4 bottles for $29.99 every 60 days. Totally worth it, I'm anxios to see what thd offer is on HSN.

@BeanAZ - good info, thank you!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

I have been buying Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner with a lemongrass citrus scent from the grocery store.  Like Joy's cleaner, it contains Thymol (thyme oil) but is MUCH cheaper.  Each day after I walk I spray the bottoms of my walking shoes and the scent is very light.  It costs around $4.00 for a 26 oz. spray bottle.

Respected Contributor

So this is a new spray cleanser? And it's different, and better how than the 30 other cleansers already readily available, that don't need to be shipped to me for 5.50?   Sorry, does that sound suspicious? Lol!