Respected Contributor

Re: Joy is Back? July 31 HSN TS - CleanBoss by Joy

I can't count the number of hangers that have broken over the years even newer ones.

She's a talker which bugs me.

I did find that the totes she had that came with some hangers are really good and I am still using them today.

Occasional Contributor

I have four pets and I'm constantly cleaning something. I keep bottles in the kitchen, laundry room, bathrooms, shower, etc. I do have a bit of a stockpile building but that's OK. When HSN stopped Miracle Clean and it was on clearance for a ridiculously low price, I bought 24 bottles. Those really came in handy during the pandemic when cleaning supplies were in short supply and everything needed to be disinfected.
Occasional Contributor

El Bargo, I was using a lot of Seventh Generation products and I loved them. However the company issued a statement fully supporting the defunding of police departments; it's on their Twitter account. I threw out everything, and I'll never buy a Seventh Generation product again.
Honored Contributor

Cleanwell, also makes products ,that  uses thymol,good reviews.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chi-town girl    Mike George hasn't departed.  He's there through the end of the year.  Joy is a cash cow; they'd be stupid not to use her.  Wish the Huggable Hangers would return. 

@Kachina624   They should give him his walking papers NOW and send him on his way.  I think he has done more HARM to this station than good.  I've seen people come and go, as many of us have, and his tenure can't end soon enough.  I remember when Barry Diller headed up QVC ...  it was exceptional then.  New and innovative products, fast shipping,  thorough QC of products...   rare was the time when I returned something back then.  

Valued Contributor

I was just getting into Joy's handbags, when she left. I am over buying cleaning products online. Amos drain cleaner and Beekman paste were big disappointments. I will spend less for one bottle or jar of cleaner here at my home stores, so if it doesn't work, I don't have lots of left over product I won't use.

Occasional Contributor

So some of the products are on the HSN site now...masks, hand sanitizers and the "new" version of antimicrobial hangers. Looks like they are holding back the spray cleaner until the launch on the 31st. I'm excited to see Joy back on HSN.