Honored Contributor

If this is infused with the Forever Fragrant scents, I can see why many are saying they have no orange blossom scent, no clean linen smell, etc.  Those Forever Fragrant sticks are another bust of a product from Joy.  I ordered them once and mine had zero scent to them at all and many reviewers make the same comment. 

Contributor

I missed it as a "special", hope they have it again soon. I like most of Joy's products. 

New Contributor

I ordered the Orange Blossom on the very first presentation.  There are many good cleaners on the market, but none smell like Orange Blossoms.  I bought into Joy's gushing and gooing about the wonderful scents.  Well, I can tell you Joy has NEVER smelled an Orange Blossom...or she is completely fraudulent in her advertising.  If this horrible product smells like orange blossoms...I'm an astronaut.  I immediately demanded a full refund including shipping and because of the backlash, it was granted immediately.  As a disabled 80 yr old with asthma, it could be deadly for me and the claims are absolutely false.  It does not clean near as good as water and vinegar, and the smell is horrible.  I will never fall for Joy's false claims and advertising.

Esteemed Contributor

I know that Joy has her fans, but I'm not one of them. Besides the huggable hangers, I've never had any luck with her products. Both HSN and QVC have a number of vendors that have "miracle cleaners", and I don't think any of them live up to their name. I bought JR Watkins all-purpose cleaner at Menards for a fraction of the price and found it worked as well as (if not better than) many of the cleaning sprays sold on the shopping channels.

Valued Contributor

Joy's products = inferior everything.

Respected Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I decided to give it another shot today and I must say that this cleaner cleans the best of anything that I have ever used. I cleaned my stainless steel appliances and it did a great job. Now the smell, yes it is overpowering but truely once I was done and the sponge that i was using was in wash, the kitchen smelled clean. It is a medicine smell but not bad. I am keeping it for the very fact that it cleaned up a pet mess perfectly. Those 2 sponges that came with it are the best. 

I certainly agree.  Like it so much I just ordered a second set.  It gets out stains better than any of the stain removers I have purchased.  The smell soon evaporates.

Trusted Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

@conlt wrote:

I decided to give it another shot today and I must say that this cleaner cleans the best of anything that I have ever used. I cleaned my stainless steel appliances and it did a great job. Now the smell, yes it is overpowering but truely once I was done and the sponge that i was using was in wash, the kitchen smelled clean. It is a medicine smell but not bad. I am keeping it for the very fact that it cleaned up a pet mess perfectly. Those 2 sponges that came with it are the best. 

I certainly agree.  Like it so much I just ordered a second set.  It gets out stains better than any of the stain removers I have purchased.  The smell soon evaporates.

This stuff is the bomb. It does a wonderful job on stains, countertops, removing mold and mildew from showers etc.  The odor rapidly dissipates and doesn't bother me at all.  I ordered more too.

Respected Contributor

Months later it is still my "go to" cleaner" for tough cleaning or just to make a job easy. I originally ordered it on auto delivery. I wonder if they will continue with that. They had so many returns and complaints, I doubt it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Joy Miracle Clean

[ Edited ]

@conlt wrote:

Months later it is still my "go to" cleaner" for tough cleaning or just to make a job easy. I originally ordered it on auto delivery. I wonder if they will continue with that. They had so many returns and complaints, I doubt it. 

As I was using the product on some hard set stains yesterday. I was wondering the same thing.  Where will we be able to purchase it in the future?  Frankly, I haven't been much of a Joy fan in the past but this is one product I would hate to be without.

Super Contributor

@HiLo I to dont want to be without this cleaner after seeing all the good reviews for this stuff i had to try it....Its the best i have ever used and its non toxic which i love...Hsn just had a f/s day so i stocked up and first bought 8 sets of the duo for 12.88 then went back before day ended and got another set with the rags and another 2 sets of the duo...lol...I talked to a guy at the ph number on the bottle and he said they didnt know if hsn would continue with it but that if they didnt hopefully they would sell the rights to it so someone else can continue making /selling it..According to him Hsn owns all the rights to joys stuff and she is no longer there....Lets hope they continue to carry this...If they took out the forever fragrance it woud probably be cheaper to make to..To me it was a waste anyway to put that in here because you cant smell it.