Regular Contributor

I am very sorry to say mine is going back tomorrow!!!! The vanilla smells like poison!!! I was coughing from the terrible smell!!!! My opinion is its terrible!!! Maybe it was my batch but it has to go back!!!!

Arley

Frequent Contributor

I ordered on AS but I can't find any info as to whether the microfiber towels are included with each shipment. Does anyone know? Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived today.  I got the orange that doesn't have any orange scent to it.  Just the thyme scent.  Cleans granite, glass stove top, and stainless appliances in seconds.  I'll keep cleaning and see what I think.  So far, so good.  And to answer the question re: microfiber on AS.  The answer is no.  These only come on the first shipment and the next orders will be less $.

Honored Contributor

@Ludog wrote:

I ordered on AS but I can't find any info as to whether the microfiber towels are included with each shipment. Does anyone know? Thank you. 

@Ludog

As @brandiwine said, the cleaning clothes only come with the first shipment. Future shipments will cost a bit less, $17.95 or $17.99, can’t recall to the penny.

Frequent Contributor
Thank you.
Respected Contributor

Well, this isn't sounding promising on scent!  I ordered the Orange Blossom but it's not here yet.

Does anyone remember them discussing using this on floors?  Can it be diluted into a bucket and used with a spin mop?

Super Contributor

Received mine today in the Spring Meadow and it's going back. Awful smell. Made my eyes water from the smell.

Looked on their Community board and there has been quite a few saying their scents were overwhelming and have an awful smell.

I did contact CS about the return shipping and they are refunding it.

Valued Contributor

I had this on AS and boy did I cancel it asap when  i got a terrible headache from the smell. I ordered 3 and back they go.

Valued Contributor

@Bobbimom23 wrote:

I received mine yesterday.  I got the Orange Blossom scent.  I have used it on a few things and found that it cleans well.  However, I do not smell even a hint of orange.  To me, it smells like thyme (which is its main ingredient).   It's not an offensive smell, so it's a keeper.  

@Bobbimom23 wrote:

I received mine yesterday.  I got the Orange Blossom scent.  I have used it on a few things and found that it cleans well.  However, I do not smell even a hint of orange.  To me, it smells like thyme (which is its main ingredient).   It's not an offensive smell, so it's a keeper.  

I can't even express this horrible smell although it gave me a terribe migraine

not an offensive smell WOW

Valued Contributor

I am sending mine back too. I can't get past the scent. Smells horrible. My kids were coughing. My husband followed behind with Clorox Clean Up to try to get the smell out of our house. I cancelled my autoship.