Respected Contributor

@Bobbimom23 wrote:

I received mine yesterday.  I got the Orange Blossom scent.  I have used it on a few things and found that it cleans well.  However, I do not smell even a hint of orange.  To me, it smells like thyme (which is its main ingredient).   It's not an offensive smell, so it's a keeper.  

I received mine around an hour ago, I got the Warm Vanilla scent. I first cleaned my stainless steel kitchen sink and it did a good job. I just sprayed my shower and am letting it stay on for several minutes to make sure it kills whatever I might have in there...

Warm Vanilla definitely doesn't smell like vanilla at all... smells more like listerine and cough syrup combined. Not an off-putting scent but it isn't what I expected. I trust that it really does kill all the things Joy said it does since it has the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval so I intend to keep it. I ordered it on AS too.

I hope someone who bought the Spring scent reviews it but I suspect it will smell similarly.

btw, my husband just walked by and said it smells funky in here. I asked it it was offensive and he said no that it smells like mouth wash...lol...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker

This is impressive:

Broad-spectrum disinfectant designed to kill 16 pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, fungi and mold

• 3 minutes kills Athlete's Foot fungus
  • 1 minute kills Swine Influenza A, Pandemic Human Influenza A (H1N1) and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV, the common cold virus)

Mine is a few hours away. I’ll probably get it Friday or Saturday.

Respected Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

My order arrived today. I ordered the Clean Linen. I must say that it has kind of a cough syrup scent. But, so far it cleans like crazy. It cleaned my stainless stove top so  clean and shiny I had to wait to see if it would cloud up or something. Ran through the kitchen and tried on fridge, counters, and phone. I truly love this product and I am so glad it is on AS. Have you gotten yours yet. 

Ordered the Clean Linen too but it's on the way, due any day.  So the smell isn't very good?  Glad to hear you like how it cleans, that's good news.  Looking forward to doing a lot of stuff around here. 

Trusted Contributor

Received the orange blossom scent.  What a disappointment in the smell!!

Frequent Contributor

It seems to clean fine. But, boy oh boy, you'd better LOVE the smell of thyme. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

My order came today.  I got the orange scent. Smells nothing like orange, more of a medicinal scent.  Not unpleasant, but not what I expected.  I only tried it on the bathtub and it was mediocre.  I’ll use it up, but prefer Beekman Happy Home.

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Received the orange blossom scent.  What a disappointment in the smell!!

In my mind I was thinking it would smell like Orange Glo.  Do you remember that product from HSN?

Honored Contributor

One of the cleaners i like is odoban, comes in various scents, concentrated, can mop floors,add to spray bottles ,with water.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

orange blossom does not have an orange scent and is not supposed to. it has more of a honeyed, sweet scent......more floral.

i ordered the spring meadow, which is supposed to have a more citrusy scent along with orchard fruits. i have not received mine yet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker

IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE! lol As my packages often proclaim! 

UPS kindly delivered it a day early.

I won’t try it out until the weekend (way too tired at the end of a work day) & a day off but I did open it to take a sniff.   It doesn’t smell like anything sweet or nicely floral but it isn’t a chemical smell. As mentioned, it is probably mostly the thyme.