Super Contributor

My order arrived today. I ordered the Clean Linen. I must say that it has kind of a cough syrup scent. But, so far it cleans like crazy. It cleaned my stainless stove top so  clean and shiny I had to wait to see if it would cloud up or something. Ran through the kitchen and tried on fridge, counters, and phone. I truly love this product and I am so glad it is on AS. Have you gotten yours yet. 

Respected Contributor

@cozyseeker thanks for the review....It is encouraging to know the product actually works...My order shipped today and I should receive it this week.  Enjoy!!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@cozyseeker ... just curious.  What was the TS price?  Also, have you tried this on grout, by any chance?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Joy Miracle Clean

[ Edited ]

@cozyseeker

Mine is still in packaging. I ordered it very early in the morning & usually HSN ships faster than this. I’m so anxious to get this. Glad to hear you’re pleased with yours. Now if mine would just get here. I ordered the Linen & the Orange (both on AS) plus I got the pens. 

Anyone get the orange yet? 

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker

Thanks for the review. Now I’m even more excited to get mine. I ordered the orange and it “shipped” today but tracking just shows UPS is waiting for it. 

Sorry the scent is not is not the best. 

Respected Contributor

Mine is still en route.  I ordered the Orange scent.  The TS price was $22.95.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is still in “packaging “. I ordered the Spring Meadow scent.Thanks for the positive review.I hope to get it by 9/25. Seems strange though that some were shipped quickly & some were delayed.Sounds like they didn’t order enough.

Honored Contributor

What is the ingredients?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Occasional Contributor

I received mine yesterday.  I got the Orange Blossom scent.  I have used it on a few things and found that it cleans well.  However, I do not smell even a hint of orange.  To me, it smells like thyme (which is its main ingredient).   It's not an offensive smell, so it's a keeper.  

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ

Mine is still “in packaging” too. I order 2 sets & pens but not at the same time. Maybe it’s held up so they can combine them in one box? I hope they don’t run out. Let’s cross our fingers that our sets show “shipped” very soon. Or maybe they will just show up on the porch...