Super Contributor

Looks like those who said it was skin dope was right!

Respected Contributor

I’m not sure if I’m reading the description right but to me it seems like we can choose scented or unscented for the body cream but that the face cream will all be in the citrus scent?

Respected Contributor

It seems like the body butter has the different scents but not the face butter.  Anyhow, I placed my order because no matter what different brands I try, I always return them and stick with Josie.  Her products definitely work for me.  I ordered the citrus.

Respected Contributor

I got the citrus also...Nothing & I mean nothing works for me like Josie's products.

I wish the body butter was a larger size, but getting the face product still makes it a good deal for me...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

May I ask what results to expect with the skin dope line?

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie's TSV is up!

[ Edited ]

I love many of her products, especially plain Argan oil, her regular butters, divine drip,  and the exfoliating powder. But I got her plain hemp oil (skin dope) in the last TSV set and the smell is horrid and I found it a bit sticky. I tossed it. Not trying any more skin dope. 

Respected Contributor

The last 3 piece kit I got with the Skin Dope was this.."Josie Maran Argan Milk & Hemp Seed 3-Piece" .  I think it was Jan time frame. I love the Skin Dope, it's the 50/50 blend.

It is thicker, I got almost 0 scent at all. I just drained the last out yesterday. I love this oil, I use it at night, I prefer it over the reg argan oil. My skin is so soft in the morning.

I live in Az, (which has 0 humidity) & before Josie had very very dry skin. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie's TSV is up!

[ Edited ]

Wow, quad! Mine smelled strongly of a stale marijuana odor (very bad), and seriously I don't have a good sense of smell!  Very strange that yours had no smell...

Esteemed Contributor

WAS QUESTIONING THE UNSCENTED VERSION FOR MY SISTER WHO CANNOT DO SCENTS.  IF YOU READ THE Q&A'S ON THE TSV, SOME SAY YOU CAN GET THE FACE BUTTER IN UNSCENTED AND OTHERS SAY IT ONLY COMES IN CITRUS.  WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNEW FOR SURE WHAT THE DEAL WAS?

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

WAS QUESTIONING THE UNSCENTED VERSION FOR MY SISTER WHO CANNOT DO SCENTS.  IF YOU READ THE Q&A'S ON THE TSV, SOME SAY YOU CAN GET THE FACE BUTTER IN UNSCENTED AND OTHERS SAY IT ONLY COMES IN CITRUS.  WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNEW FOR SURE WHAT THE DEAL WAS?

@weezer111I am not totally sure either. It reads to me like the face butter is scented regardless of your body butter choice. I don't use Facebook, but sometimes if you post a question  on Josie's facebook page someone might answer. 

I don't think QVC CS would probably know yet either.